Not sure what to think. Need advice.....

kaykay94xo

Reaction score
Hello, I am new to this forum community,

But anyways I have a question. I am on birth control, however I know I ovulate because I do get EWCM and I feel the ovulation pains during my fertile days. My last period started April 28, and my cycles are usually 28 days in length. My concern though is that I had what I believe to be ovulation bleeding last week for the first time ever. And now today, I am on cycle day 23 and I noticed brown spotting in my underwear when using the bathroom. According to an ovulation calculator based off my LMP and cycle length, my fertile days was May 9 to the 14th. I had sex on the 7th of May. Also according to an implantation calculator, implantation could occur between my cycle days 20 to 24, and like I said I'm on cycle day 23 and have spotting today. My next expected period is on May 26th.

Could I possibly be experiencing implantation bleeding? If so, when should I get a test and test? I am new to all of this, including symptom spotting, and I've never experienced anything like this before since starting my periods. Any advice would be definitely appreciated!

There is a possiblity of it being IB. Especially if you're having unprotected sex.
After implantation a home pregnancy test will generally show a positive 3-5 days later. It's always best to wait until your period is late or the day it is due, to get the most accurate result though xx
Good luck and I hope that you get the outcome you wish for ❤️

There is a possiblity of it being IB. Especially if you're having unprotected sex.
After implantation a home pregnancy test will generally show a positive 3-5 days later. It's always best to wait until your period is late or the day it is due, to get the most accurate result though xx
Good luck and I hope that you get the outcome you wish for ❤️
Thank you so much. I'm just new to all of this and have never experienced anything like this before. im 21 but I'm not sure what to look for overall because this would be my first ever pregnancy if I'm pregnant.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->