Not sure what to think!!!

Whitcoop99

Reaction score
Ok im going to try to put this as easily as I can... My cycle runs 28 days like clockwork. And I was suppose to start on Monday the 8th. Well for the last week I've had a nauseous feeling when I eat, the lower part of my back hurts, insomnia like crazy and then during the day I feel like I need to sleep all day. Well on my third day that I was supposed to be late I started having midway a pink discharge. It's now been eight hours since I first noticed the pink discharge and I have not fully started my period. I'm confused is if this would be implantation bleeding or not. I'm emotionally crazy I have been for the last week and a half. I'm not sure what to do! Can someone please help

If you haven't taken a pregnancy test I would suggest doing that to see if you're pregnant:winkwink: Sounds like pregnancy symptoms to me:thumbup:

I can't take one until tomorrow morning after I get paid. I took one about a week ago before I was late and it was negative... Even though this wasn't planned I still want it. My ex went behind my back and got a vasectomy but watched me for 10 years and pretended to try with me... My heart is breaking thinking that my period is coming. Around 10:30 when I first noticed the discharge while checking the position of my cervix ( which is extremely high I can't even touch it) and it's not showin when I wipe but with it being almost 8:30 now I should have started full force. I'm just confused and hoping I don't have to deal with another heartbreak.

Its tough to say whats going on but generally during AF Or just before the cervix is low and open not high and closed. Good luck!
Ps. Your ex sounds like an A$$

I have just been through the same this week. The dr said it was a chemical. I was getting bfn but spotting on and off with sore breasts for 4 days. Had loads of cramps. Today i am having a heavy period and feel rubbish. I hope this is not the case for you though! X

All you can do is test. Good luck. And wow your ex sounds like a terrible person...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->