Not sure what to think.

Ravern

Reaction score
Hi everyone, ok so I’m new here and just wondered if anyone has been through this. Sorry it’s a long on

So last af was the 15th June, Iv 3 apps flo Ovia and glow. Now flow and Ovia day I ovulated 28th June and due af 12th July and Glow says ovulated 30th June and af due 14th July.

Me and my fiancé dtd 29,30,1 and 2nd this month. Normally I’d get really bad painful period pains tender boobs but nothing this time apart from small on of cramping. This last week, Iv been exhausted, moody, slight dizzy, lots more toilet stops, cm (sorry tmi) creamy stringy at times (Iv bears a lot of different things with this, Iv done the cervix check can’t decide where it is as sometimes medium and high and wet, lots of cm on finger too.

I’m 13/14dpo with negative pts, although I’m sure I can see a line but then could be me too as very faint. Thinking more evap. Ooh a bottle of coke tasted foul this morning lol, woke up with discomfort left side belly under belly button. Ovia says could be implantation but if it is Iv no bleed (also says late for af.

Glow say I was due on 14th but nothing and if I’m honest I don’t feel like I will as no af symptoms.

Has anyone else gone through something like this and what was the outcome? Xxx

I once missed af for ages, weeks and weeks and weeks. Doctor said stress, although I didn't feel any more stressed than usual.
Only other reasons I missed af was pregnancy. It's been a little later before but that was normal for me, and is for many women for cycles to vary a few days either side

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->