:( not sure what's going on possible cp

claireyw29

Reaction score
Hi well last Thursday I had my bfp been getting fainter so thought I was having a chemical pregnancy but tests still faint and I've not bled. Sounds awful but I just want it to hurry up now. Have anyone had any experience with this? Xx

Iv had a few cps..im on my 5th or 6th at moment and my tests showed bfp for over a week but were fainter...no af tho and im 11 days late...wens af due ?
? My other chems all my af came on normal day....
Depends as doc sd could be leftover hcg hence no af ...i had blood tests monday and find out 7-10 days xx

Hugs hun xx

My af was due last Saturday/Sunday so I'm 4/5 days late. Oh I'm sorry Hun it's horrible I just want to hurry it up get the period over with so I can dust myself down and try again I feel like I'm totally stuck in limbo! But on the other hand it does make me very grateful of my 3 year old son.
What do I do if I don't bleed?? Xx

Hun ur the same situation as me... id go docs and get bloods my gp orderdd um right away....
I have a 3 year old too who im o so grateful for xx

Keep me posted xx

So sorry you are going through this :( however speaking from experience my main concern with faint positives for over a week would be ectopic not chemical. With chemical you would normally bleed and hcg goes back down to zero. However an ectopic the hcg levels are very slow to rise... Go to your Dr ASAP and get monitored via beta blood tests. GL!

I agree with the previous poster that I'm used to hearing the cp bfps turning into bfns overnight or just in a day or two so AF shows on time or just a day or so late. The fact they are faint for a week is a bit of a red flag. I would head to the doctor's and ask for bloodwork then repeat in two days. If it is cp, then the numbers will decrease. If it is ectopic, they can't confirm uterine pregnancies until your sac forms (about late 4, 5 weeks? It's been a while) but you can ask for an ultrasound. Thankfully, you don't have pain. It could also just be the tests. What brand are you using? Got my FXed all turns out alright

Hun any update..be good see doc but dont worry too much as like a said iv had a few cps be over a week or so...

X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->