Not sure whats going on with my body...

MrsKeene

Mama To Princess & Prince
Reaction score
Not sure what to think. AF was due today, no sign of the witch yet, but had a BFN this morning. Wondering if I may have my dates off, since we weren't trying I didn't keep exact dates, but I can't be off but by a couple days at the most. Weird that I spotted twice this month which never happens to me, my bb's are sore, and my cervix is still high and lots of sticky cm still :shrug: Wasn't really thinking we wanted another baby, but with the possibility that we are, it's making me think maybe we will try, though not sure if we will or not. Just wish af would show if we aren't. Anyways thanks for listening just feeling confused at the moment not sure what the heck is going on with my body and usually I can read it like a text book.

Aww :hugs: i kind of know how you feel, you might of only just implanted, some tests dont show up till a short while after AF was due.

I hope you get the result you want, xx

Fingers crossed for you hun x

Thanks ladies! I am really hoping we are expecting number three, what a lovely Christmas pressie that would be! Thanks for your support, hopefully we snagged a sticky bean! If not, it's still been a lovely Christmas season with my two little loves I already have! Hoping everyone gets their bfp soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->