Not sure what's going on..

Discussion in 'Pregnancy Club' started by _Lex_, Apr 14, 2009.

1. _Lex_

_Lex_ New Member

Hi all,

Would like a little insight into my situation from people who might just for once in my life have a little sympathey or might actually care..

Sorry if this is tmi..I just don't know what to think anymore!

I'm 23 years old, and haven't missed/ been late for a period since highschool.
    Mine was due to start on the 5th, and there was nothing. A couple days later I got random spotting and then nothing. My bf and I had sex twice after that, on two different days and both times there was brownish blood after for a bit and then nothing again. I've had some mild cramping and my breasts just feel heavier than normal but other than that I'm not sure what to think. I haven't taken a preg test yet, was told when I was 19 after I was raped that it was likely I wouldn't be able to have kids, and now that I have met the love of my life that thought is devastating. Just a missed/random period is upsetting, but I don't want to allow myself to think that I might actually be pregnant either =(

What do you think? The earliest I can get a doctors appointment is the end of the week...

Any thoughts, anything, would be sooo appreciated! <3

2. coccyx

coccyx Well-Known Member

Welcome to bnb. Personally I would TEST.:happydance:

3. Missy85

Missy85 Well-Known Member

AWW hun big hugs for you!

Unfortunatley we can never be completely sure unless you take a test, very fustrating i know...

I would suggest taking a test with the thought of just finding out whats going on...

x

4. chel27

chel27 mum to 3

first of all massive :hug::hug: to you hun, i dont mean to pry but i dont understand why you wouldnt be able to have kids???

i would say if you normally have a regualr period and your breast feel different then there could be a good chance that you are pregnant....hopefully for you i hope you are hun xx here if you need to talk xx :hugs:

5. Wendyk07

Wendyk07 Mummy to Derrin and PAL

I think you should test hun.

Take Care

:hug: