Not sure what's going on :(

missy s

Reaction score
Hi ladies
Ok so I'm a bit worked up about this and I need some help :) I was late this last period, like later than I've ever been (except for when I'm pregnant.) But AF arrived, even though I was determined I was pregnant (I've been tired and needing to wee a lot more for a few weeks.) I got a negative result on my pregnancy test the day I started. My period seemed normal but it's lasted longer than normal... The first few days seemed like a normal period, and I've have a brownish discharge once it tapered off (sorry, tmi)
I'm not sure if perhaps I miscarried? :( or why my period was so late, if that is indeed what it was. I'm nervous to do a test. I have this full feeling, and I need to wee so often! I'm wondering if I might even have a UTI. My skin looks awful too :( do you think it might still be possible to get a positive even though it seems as though I had a period?

Hi ladies
Ok so I'm a bit worked up about this and I need some help :) I was late this last period, like later than I've ever been (except for when I'm pregnant.) But AF arrived, even though I was determined I was pregnant (I've been tired and needing to wee a lot more for a few weeks.) I got a negative result on my pregnancy test the day I started. My period seemed normal but it's lasted longer than normal... The first few days seemed like a normal period, and I've have a brownish discharge once it tapered off (sorry, tmi)
I'm not sure if perhaps I miscarried? :( or why my period was so late, if that is indeed what it was. I'm nervous to do a test. I have this full feeling, and I need to wee so often! I'm wondering if I might even have a UTI. My skin looks awful too :( do you think it might still be possible to get a positive even though it seems as though I had a period?

Hi i am so sorry to hear about your trouble. I would say to do a test just to be on the safe side, however its sounds to me like you have just had a late period, this couldve been through late ovulation. Or theres something called a chemical pregnancy but from what you have said i am unsure if this is what it was.

Some women have periods even when they are pregnant so the only way to be sure would be a pregnancy test.

I hope you get the answer you are looking for
beckie x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"