• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Not sure what's going on

Muffy88

Reaction score
Hello everyone! This is my first time posting here and I have a doubt that has been killing me for more than a week. We're not trying but not preventing much either, let's say we're trying to wait. I don't temp or anything, I just try to use protection during a week around O.

This month, we DTD on CD9 and again on CD14. I started feeling O symptoms on CD12 and CD13, I have a 26 days cycle and I *think* I have a 13 days lutheal phase.

I think we should be safe, the thing is that on 2 DPO I had this dizzy spell that made me think something was up and couldn't stop paying attenction to my "symptoms" since then:
*cramping on my left side from O to 6 dpo, then mild cramping in lower abdomen like AF is coming until today, 10 dpo
*boobs are not killing me like they usually do 2 weeks before AF
*I'm suuuper dry and don't feel like letting my SO touch me down there

Do you think I could be pregnant? I'm pretty sure I O'd between CD12-13.

Thank you.

Hey, the thing I’ve learnt over my time TTC is that I get different symptoms every month. No two months are the same. I would give it a day or two then maybe test. I don’t test anymore, I wait for AF. I hope you get the result you want

Thank you Nixnax! My symptoms totally disappeared today so I think AF is on the way! I will have to test anyway on 14dpo 'cause we're going to a big music festival and I just want to be 100% sure before I have a drink or two :mrgreen:
Lots of luck to you!

Sounds like a good plan. Have a fab time at the festival

Thanks!! I really don't want to test as I think AF will show up on Sat., plus I live in a small town and buying a pregnancy test in the pharmacy where I know everyone puts me off (you can't buy them in stores here) but oh well, don't want to go to the festival wondering if I should be drinking.
Will keep you posted!

AF showed up this morning (Sat.) as expected. Good luck to you all!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"