not sure when to test

GoofyMickey

Reaction score
My hubby and I have been ttc since December. My doctor told me to try taking prenatal vitamins. So this is the first month I've been on them. My cycles are normally 25-28 days, and if it does come on the 28th day it would be very early in the morning. Well today is the 28th day and I've been having lower back pains along with very, VERY mild cramps but no AF do you think it would be safe to test tomorrow? Do you think taking prenatal vitamins might have something to do with why I'm late. I just hate to go buy a test to find out its negative. Gah this stuff is so exausting.

:hugs: I know your frustration! Personally I'm a POAS addict so I would have tested 12 times by now! You must have excellent self control.

Have you ever looked at the cheap Wondfo tests? They're what I use when I'm itching to pee on something but don't want to waste an $$$ test.

I don't think prenatals would have lengthened your cycle but I'm not an expert. I would say tomorrow is a great time to test. FX!

im a poas addict. i tested at 8dpo and got a bfp on 4 cheapies and on 1 frer. if i had waited til after my period, i wouldnt have known as soon as i could have. you're brave for waiting so long! i couldnt last one bit after 6 dpo and on.

it's definitely worth your time to know but if you're as patient as it seems, you'll be fine waiting to see if you miss your period.

prenatals do not bother your cycle. they help give your body the nutrients to make the environment safe and happy for the growing baby. BUT any supplements with estrogen and progesterone would more likely if not definitely affect your cycle length and symptoms. good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->