Not sure where I belong..TTC/NTNP

xZoeyx

Reaction score
Long story short...

Ive been having alot of issues with bleeding between periods, had a bit of a cancer scare but turns out not to be anything like that although dont actually know the cause of it yet, I am undergoing tests.

Partner and I already decided a while back that we would start trying to concieve for #2 in mid may this year but the other day my partner decided ''life is too short'' and just wants to start now.

I am getting a very slight touch of cold feet but I do get over it quite quickly. I wouldn't say I am trying to concieve because I am not really tracking ovulation as this is all over the place due to bleeding, I am also not DTD every day in desperation to get pregnant. So I guess I am probably more NTNP?

Either way I wanted to say hello and get some ''friends'' who may be in a similar position?

Thank you for reading :)

I'm kind of in the same position, I'm waiting to have surgery so we were waiting to have the surgery before trying again. I've not got a date through yet for it but it'd be around May / June time but in a recent meeting with my surgeon he told me he can do the surgery while pregnant and it'd probably get the surgery done sooner, but there is a risk of miscarriage with doing it while pregnant.

So we kind of are TTC but not really, more NTNP. I hope to get pregnant but also would like to wait, so I'm letting nature decide for now.

I'm kind of in the same position, I'm waiting to have surgery so we were waiting to have the surgery before trying again. I've not got a date through yet for it but it'd be around May / June time but in a recent meeting with my surgeon he told me he can do the surgery while pregnant and it'd probably get the surgery done sooner, but there is a risk of miscarriage with doing it while pregnant.

So we kind of are TTC but not really, more NTNP. I hope to get pregnant but also would like to wait, so I'm letting nature decide for now.

Thats basically how it is for me! I have had a referral to Gynaecology for my problems but still awaiting an appointment date. But I also have an internal ultrasound on the 26th of this month.

With my first I got pregnant pretty much straight away and because I ams till ovulating around the middle of the month I think there is a chance I could get pregnant pretty fast this time too, I had unprotected sex yesterday and I am almost certain I also ovulated yesterday aswell. So I guess time will tell.

Thanks for joining, feel free to check in daily and chat if you need too!

We also DTD yesterday and I think I ovulated yesterday / today too!.

I don't know if its going to be easy or hard for me to get pregnant, our first was an IVF baby, I got pregnant 6 months after he was born with my second whilst NTNP & avoiding ovulation time!. 18 months after he was born I got pregnant with our twin boys while using condoms and having unprotected sex once they were born almost 3 months ago now. So I don't know if in years to come we will be still TTC or I could be pregnant straight away.

I have quite substantial damage to my cervix from giving birth to my twins, so I'm just hoping the sperm can get through at all :S

We also DTD yesterday and I think I ovulated yesterday / today too!.

I don't know if its going to be easy or hard for me to get pregnant, our first was an IVF baby, I got pregnant 6 months after he was born with my second whilst NTNP & avoiding ovulation time!. 18 months after he was born I got pregnant with our twin boys while using condoms and having unprotected sex once they were born almost 3 months ago now. So I don't know if in years to come we will be still TTC or I could be pregnant straight away.

I have quite substantial damage to my cervix from giving birth to my twins, so I'm just hoping the sperm can get through at all :S

It sounds as if you've had quite a rough time bless you!! I think we are sort of in between deciding what to do. We have both said we definitely want another baby but then when I get into bed at night I get really cold feet cos I lay there thinking thank god that day is over and I can sleep, I couldn't imagine getting up again through the night! But we only live once, there is plenty of time for sleeping when I'm dead!

I hope your journey this time is as successful as possible and if you want to check in at any point for any reason then feel free! Xx

I feel EXACTLY the same :haha: I put my LO to bed at night and I get to relax for a few hours before a full nights sleep!, A very small part doesn't want to give that up but I know I'd totally regret it and wouldn't be happy without another baby or even a 2/3 more in the future. I did enjoy night time cuddles with my tiny baby!, he was 9 weeks early so he was teeny tiny for quite a while!.

A part of my is really hoping to be pregnant now and I keep looking at all the ovulation tests and its really hard to resist buying any!, but I want to hold off for a little while yet.

Hope your ok!. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"