Not sure where to put this..

xtina_si

Reaction score
Sorry if this is in the wrong forum but I wasn't sure where to ask..

I skipped a pill about 2 weeks ago, I'm currently on what I think is my period because it came on the day I expected and seems the same as my period normally does, however my boobs are leaking a milky sort of liquid, I have had this before and my doc said it was due to the pill/hormone changes and that if it happens again I'll be put on another pill but my temperature is really high too, I only noticed when me and my boyfriend were testing our temperatures last night just because I found a thermometer lol. Anyway, mine came out at 102 degree F.. I know body temp goes up when on period but is it normal to be so high? just never noticed before.

I also read it was possible to have a regular period when pregnant by people who have had normal periods before and had healthy babies without problems, has anyone experienced a normal period when definitely pregnant too?

Sorry if it all seems a bit of a dumb question!

Thanks for replies in advance
~X

It sounds like you're having a period and most likely not pg. Since your doctor thought the breasts leaking was because of the hormones of the bcp's, then skipping a couple of pills would definitely cause this to happen again. I would call your doctor again and let him/her know what's going on.

Theres so many weird + wonderful tales of pregnancy out there that no1 really knows what to expect and how they'll know lol. All you can do is test, then see your doctor if it's a BFN. My mum had a period all the way through both of her pregnancies + only knew she was pregnant with me when she had a scan for "kidney stones" lol. Sorry if i'm no help x

Yeah i agree with katia-xO if you think you could be pregnant then do a test, if it comes back negative then go to the doctors and have a chat with him about the side effects of your pill.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->