Not sure

Kaitybug

Reaction score
Hi all. I'm sure this has been asked a trillion times, but my period was due on the sixth, and so I took a test the next day. It was negative. Then I took another the day after, but I stinking dropped it in the toilet, so I disregarded that one. This morning, the 10th, I took another First Response test and within 2 minutes, a faint pink line showed up. I have taken tons of tests in my life and I have never seen any kind of second line show up. I am thinking, wow, I think I might be. Then not 5 minutes later I have some brown discharge. That was about 6:30 this morning, and I have had brown spotting when I wipe only, but clear (so tmi) discharge all day. So, what do you ladies think? I am afraid it is my period about to start, but I don't know.

I just posted on your other thread with the pics in it....and I see a :bfp:!!! Congrats!!! And as far as the spotting goes, you hear about women that can continue to have some sort of spotting or light bleeding in pregnancy and I'm thinking I've heard that it can be due to the softening of mucus membranes among a few other things, and brown spotting means old blood. So unless it turns bright red, I would take it as the :bfp: that it is and roll with it!! Congrats!!! :yipee:

I was wondering if I could find out when I coceieved from my due date is it possible? My due date and LMP don't match up at all my LMP was 18th June 2009 and my due date is 18th April 2010 if I count back 266 days is that when I conceieved ? And can an early dating scan be out by weeks?

Ashleigh - I did a reverse calcualtor by your due date, and it said conception date would be around July 26th.

I hope this helps you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"