Not sure :(

1st_baby

Ok so I had made a thread about me being late with my period

It came today after 6 days but im not sure its that , I woke up with very sharp pains in my belly and lots of blood and lost about 3 big chunks that were grey (sorry tmi) , I put on a pad and took some pain killers ..

The pain is less now after about 5 hrs , but still bleeding now not allot but its there should i be worried , did i have a MC I never did before so i dont know how to tell .

For 2 weeks i had headaches and cramps and boobs hurt , I did feel sick in the am getting out of bed but thats it .

Hi hun, the only way you could tell is if you get a pos pregnancy test now.. ive had a period like this before too, but i never bothered testing..personally i wouldnt to save the heartache and loss..but if you need to then thats what id suggest? xx

Ill wait till im done bleeding and do the test to make sure

Don't have any advice, just wanted to say good luck and hope it all works out.

It worries me that you say there was gray "chunks". Do you mean blood clots? I would see your DR if they were not blood clots. You may have an infection! Espesially if you are having lots of pain, that isn't period-cramp like. If you take a PG test NOW, you will know if it indeed was a m/c. If you wait, it will most likely be negative since you were only 6 days late. :hug: I hope you feel better soon.

I did mean clots sorry , I just took the PG test and it was positive I think , the second line was very faint there :( we did not want another right away as max is only 5 months but still kinda sad it ended this way ..

I think im gonna go see my doc to get a scan make sure all is okay

I would go and get a scan, just to make sure all is OK then. Your flow will be heavier, and I jsut had a m/c this month, and it was terrible pain, terrible flow, and same as you...lots of "stuff". Sorry hon... :hug:

well the terrible pain and blood flow happ this morning at 3am woke up with so much pain and blood ran to the bathroom and lost another clot but this one looks nothing like the first one :( it actually looks like tissues and veins ..I kept it as my dr said to do im seeing him soon .

Just thought I should stop by with first some huge :hug:. Also wanted you to know what I have experienced a few months ago.

I had a miscarriage in May. After having a D&C, I had terrible pains, and huge silver coloured clots. It was later discovered that I had an infection and retained products of conception left over in my uterus. *needed a second surgery*

I know that this is not what you have experienced, however, the colour of your clots seems a bit similiar to mine......this was the products of conception that was left inside my uterus. Perhaps you are having an early miscarriage? (fingers are crossed that this isn't the case hun)

I'm glad that you're headed to the doctor's to get checked out. Take care of yourself hun. :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->