Not sure

loriaj

Reaction score
I am looking for some advice about some symptoms that I have but am not sure if i am pregnant. The last two weeks I have been quite bloated and it has gotten a little worse since then. Also the last couple days my boobs have become VERY tender, they've gotten bigger, and i've been getting irritated very easily lately. And also the bumps around my nipples have become very noticeable. I'm actually only one day late but i was looking for an opinion on the symptoms i've been having.

ITs alittle ify Its known that pregnancy and pms symptoms are so much alike. But I do hope this is it for you

All you can do is test, You cant predict a pregnancy on symptoms alone as there VERY simmilar to signs of period coming
Hope u get the result u want

go get a test! lol wot ya waitin for xx

Like the others have said hun you really need to test and the early pregnancy symptoms could be your period.....good luck xxxxx

let us know what the result is!!

I had taken a test several days ago and it was negative but i may have taken it too early. i'm going for a blood test tomorrow. i cant wait to see what the result is :)

yeah, many of the symptoms are the same, just wait and hopefully no period

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->