Not testing until expected period date! (6DPO)

sj1113

Reaction score
I'm trying to stay resolute this month. No testing until my expected period is due! Which is at the end of the month. I want to try and stay strong this time. 6DPO and I'm already thinking of breaking my own resolution. HAHA. Do I have any testing buddies? August 28th if I stay strong.

Hey there! :hi: I'm not testing until a few days after you - that is if I can wait that long! I always tell myself that I won't test until AF is late. Then a few days before I totally give in! :dohh:

Well, fx for both of us! Let's see how long we can hold out!

I'm only 3dpo but I am trying to wait too!

8 DPO here! I'm trying my best not to test tomorrow lol AF should be the 26th. Ive had some bleeding but I'm hoping its implantation Good luck ladies!

I'm 8dpo and I've taken 2 tests already today. Haha

Stay strong ladies...we wait...we get BFP we celebrate! *Baby Dust*

I am testing the 28th :) but I already am thinking about testing must stay strong and resist the urge !

Hi,
I'm 5DPO today - AF due 29th/30th. I am going to try and hold off until 27th/28th… I am driving myself crazy because I have had quite a bit of twingy/bubbly/crampy activity towards the right of my pubic area & I am very hopeful!

Hi ladies .. I don't really know how many days post O I am (as didn't bother tracking this time..but I was due AF on Friday the 8th .. No show and BFN.. This Friday I'll be two weeks late .. Today is CD42 and still no AF this is the second time that I can remember having a cycle at 42wks and that was last year august 2013....I very..lol mainly between cd31-cd32.. But my app is pretty good at letting me know when AF is on her way.. I was gonna wait to test on Friday or end of month lol but I caved and did an afternoon test I got a very very faint line .. (I never get evap lines so I'm hoping it ain't that lol.. It was slightly pink and in the right time frame).. I think if it is I know I tested to early as hcg levels double every 48-72hrs.. Which if I waited would be Friday or Monday.. So I'll test again and see).. Here's hoping lol good luck all..x.

I've been ttc since January, (with a couple of month off during the summer for vacation and family time) Every month i told myself I was going to wait, and I always ended up testing early. I did wait till 15days past ovulation this cycle though because I was positive I was going to get a bfn. It turned out to be a BFP! Go figure! Try not to test early, but more importantly try not to symptom spot. That has always been the hardest part for me! Good luck!

I was craving stuff....beyond that I'm trying to be too busy to think about it. That doesn't stop me from knowing I have a whole week before I can test.

I have been ttc since march as had iud in for seven yrs..x.. I wanna try the clearblue double pack that had normal test and digital..:).
Congrats on your BFP xx.

I should be 12dpo on the 31st :)

I will not be testing unless AF is late or I have a good enough reason to believe I may be pregnant! Sick and tired of staring at stark white test so I want to avoid that at all cost.

The itch is real...I know there's no possible way I can test positive yet and I want to POAS but NO! I will not. That's my rant of the day. Thanks!

babyjan, I know how you feel. I hate seeing that BFN. Honestly, sometimes I wish I could see an evap line just so it's something different! How crazy is that!!

I have been trying about a year now. The only time I had enough self control to hold out until after AF was due was actually this past April which unfortunately ended in MC in June. Now we are TTC again and in trying to see if I can wait!!

7dpo here and promising myself I will wait for AF this time!

Hi @cutieq hope all is well xx fingers crossed for you all..xx..

Thank AF due on the 31st. I think strong enough to hold out that long!

Hey cutieq. AF is due for me on the 31st too! I'm trying to hold out until at least Friday. We will see

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->