Not the best way to find out but......

rensben

Reaction score
it's a BOY!:happydance:

Was taken to the hospital after a Christmas eve car accident on the highway. Everyone is okay including baby. As they were doing the scan I asked if they could tell me the sex. It wasn't really important at the time as I was scared something might have gone wrong in the accident. I spent the night in the hospital but i was so happy that the baby was ok it didn't even matter!

Merry Christmas everyone and drive safely!!!

Ahhhhhh congrats!! That's amazing.... and I'm glad to hear you and baby are all good!

I'm curious as to what Im having as well... I think I might find out!! Im 12 weeks already - it's going so fast!x

we had a crash my cuz drove in to a ditch hope your happy :) glad you and you boy are safe :)

Ahhhhhh congrats!! That's amazing.... and I'm glad to hear you and baby are all good!

I'm curious as to what Im having as well... I think I might find out!! Im 12 weeks already - it's going so fast!x

Thank you!! Just don't find out the way I did! The last 17 weeks have gone super fast. Can't wait until June!

Glad your ok congrats on a lil boy x

Congrats on the boy! And glad you are okay! Now - Be more careful! :)

we are ok my cuz is a crazy ass he has just come out of a safe hospital if you get my drift pore ben just glad your ok and us are good ill never get over ben being out :)

Congratulations! Take care of yourself and Bubs.

Welcome to Team :blue: !! Glad everyone is okay and not hurt!

Congrats :) Boy's are great! I'm pregnant with my 3rd boy! (also have 1 girl)

Glad you and baba are okay and congrats on team blue :)

Congratulations on Team Blue!

Glad that you and baby are both well though!! That's the main thing :) x

awwww.... congratulations, I am glad to hear you and baby are safe though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->