**not too much more time to go!!!**

luckymommy22

me, my bf, & our little m
Reaction score
soo im definately getting more and more anxious/excited/nervous because im due to have my little princess on may 1st...only one month to go!!
i keep trying to tell myself to stay calm and relax about L&D but...im like sooo scared. i think im more scared about the possibility of needing a c-section than natural but at the same time im not looking forward to the pain of the IV and epidural. :(
but atleast i know that it will have a positive outcome either way.
baby girls area of the room is basically all finished and complete....the only thing thats missing is her beautiful little self....and i still need to hang the letters that spell out her name SOFIA on the wall.
me and my boyfriend have everything already purchased...clothes/blankets/bottles are all washed and ready...i guess there isnt much left to do but wait lol. right??
i goto the doctor this monday for the strep B testing and the glucola test because when i switched doctors offices they noticed i should have been given the glucola test a long time ago?? does anyone know what that is?? all i was told is its 3 hours and to not eat breakfast.

They are talking about testing your blood sugars, hence you cannot eat beforehand.
Good Luck

i had a glucose test when pregnant with DS, I had to fast for 12hrs beforehand - they take some blood and then give you a very sweet drink and ask you to come back in two hours. They advised not to eat anything and stay on hospital grounds so OH and I went to the restaurant where i watched him eat a huge breakie! they then take another blood test when you go back to see how tolerant your body is to glucose.

its nothing to worry about hun. xx

My due date has changed and I am now a day behind you (2nd May). I am also fearful of giving birth - probably because of the unknown.

I'm sure we'll all be fine. Just go with what your body is telling you and don't try to fight it.

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"