Not trying but symptom spotting, oh lordie.

Kwee

Reaction score
So, I've stopped trying last month. I was on my 10th cycle day when I just threw in the towel. I'm a day away from my period and I have no sore boobs whatsoever, I usually have sore boobs for about a week and a half and then a few day after my period. But nothing, at all. I even squished them and stuff lol. Also, my left ovary has been feeling very weird. Like a dull ache constantly and when I cough or laugh too hard it's like a sharp pain. I've also been having some watery discharge lately as well, like it'll wet my panties even. I don't know what's going on but I wanted to know if anyone experienced this (mostly the ovary thing) because I am just really, really confused.

I don't have anything helpful to say other than I'm rooting for you! I'm in a similar situation and I know how irresistible symptom spotting is. I'm a few days late, still getting BFNs, and I was literally squealing with excitement yesterday because I'm constipated and dizzy. I know. It's ridiculous. :) Hang in there! And, I know this is gross, but is it like clear watery discharge or white milky watery discharge? I've read that white discharge is a good sign.

I don't have anything helpful to say other than I'm rooting for you! I'm in a similar situation and I know how irresistible symptom spotting is. I'm a few days late, still getting BFNs, and I was literally squealing with excitement yesterday because I'm constipated and dizzy. I know. It's ridiculous. :) Hang in there! And, I know this is gross, but is it like clear watery discharge or white milky watery discharge? I've read that white discharge is a good sign.

Oh my gosh, haha, you sound like me! I woke up super dizzy and nauseous and I was smiling from ear to ear. Still dizzy. And I noticed for the past couple of days I can smell this weird smell in my apartment but my boyfriend thinks I'm crazy because he can't smell it. Fingers crossed for both of us! My period is due today and so far nothing. The discharge was white. I saw some white milky like dried in my panties and when I wiped there was some white watery discharge. Hmm...

Oh my gosh, haha, you sound like me! I woke up super dizzy and nauseous and I was smiling from ear to ear. Still dizzy. And I noticed for the past couple of days I can smell this weird smell in my apartment but my boyfriend thinks I'm crazy because he can't smell it. Fingers crossed for both of us! My period is due today and so far nothing. The discharge was white. I saw some white milky like dried in my panties and when I wiped there was some white watery discharge. Hmm...

I'm glad you're as crazy as I am then! :) The super-nose symptom sounds like a very promising one! I've never had that before. I bet it's weird. Have you tested? Fx for you!!!!

I'm glad you're as crazy as I am then! :) The super-nose symptom sounds like a very promising one! I've never had that before. I bet it's weird. Have you tested? Fx for you!!!!

Not yet! My period was due yesterday and nothing so far. I am getting some mild cramping so it may be over for me but I guess time will tell. I'm gonna wait a little bit though because I only have one test left and I don't wanna waste it. Anymore news on you?

Hi ladies hope you don't mind me joining in.
Had my coil taken out 5th Feb so not expecting to much this month had AF Jan 25th for 4 days coil taken out 5th with light spotting after, then either withdrawal bleed or AF from 8th till 12th then spotting 19th till 21st so am really no it sure what to expect but my ovia app is saying I will have AF on 8th so will just have to play the waiting game I guess. I am guessing I will get AF soon tho as am getting small stomach cramps but like you kwee I have similar pain but on my right side more when I cough sneeze but last night just standing up I get terrible shorting pain in same place. I also have been having creamy cm for past 5 days to the point I am crotch watching as think AF has arrived.

Have my fx for you hun! Oh and Teeessstttt!!! lol ;) Hahaha joke

Hi ladies hope you don't mind me joining in.
Had my coil taken out 5th Feb so not expecting to much this month had AF Jan 25th for 4 days coil taken out 5th with light spotting after, then either withdrawal bleed or AF from 8th till 12th then spotting 19th till 21st so am really no it sure what to expect but my ovia app is saying I will have AF on 8th so will just have to play the waiting game I guess. I am guessing I will get AF soon tho as am getting small stomach cramps but like you kwee I have similar pain but on my right side more when I cough sneeze but last night just standing up I get terrible shorting pain in same place. I also have been having creamy cm for past 5 days to the point I am crotch watching as think AF has arrived.

Don't mind at all! :)

Your symptoms sound a lot like mine. The creamy-ish discharge and the pain on the side. I'm still late for my period but I get on and off mild cramps. Fingers crossed for us both and keep me updated!

Glad to see you're still hanging in there, kwee! I'm still playing the waiting game too. I'm 6 days late. Tested yesterday morning and BFN! It's driving me crazy. I'll get a really mild cramp in my lower back and think AF is coming, but then it goes away! I'm also having these weird pains on and off kind of inside my left hip and having (tmi) creamy-ish cm. I almost hate this because I obsess and obsess. Every time I feel something or something doesn't taste right or I have a dang bowel movement that isn't perfect I get all excited and pull out my iPad to search and obsess! It's crazy. How are you doing? Are you having any more symptoms?

Ha ha I think we ladies are all the same! I promised myself last 2ww I wouldn't do that but I did. I got the lot and actually convinced myself this was my month, alas the :witch: got me and I was so so gutted. I'm gonna really try this month to just chill out, no second guessing every ache and no testing early......must be strong....must be strong!!! .....bet I crack! :haha:

Glad to see you're still hanging in there, kwee! I'm still playing the waiting game too. I'm 6 days late. Tested yesterday morning and BFN! It's driving me crazy. I'll get a really mild cramp in my lower back and think AF is coming, but then it goes away! I'm also having these weird pains on and off kind of inside my left hip and having (tmi) creamy-ish cm. I almost hate this because I obsess and obsess. Every time I feel something or something doesn't taste right or I have a dang bowel movement that isn't perfect I get all excited and pull out my iPad to search and obsess! It's crazy. How are you doing? Are you having any more symptoms?

You sound exactly like me! Any symptom at all and I Google the hell out of it, haha! Your symptoms sound a lot like mine. I'm starting to get some sore boobs but VERY mildly right now. I tested like 2 or 3 days ago and was a negative and I'm scared to test again so I'm kinda just waiting some more. I'm currently 4 days late. It just sucks if we're late but JUST late, ya know? So much energy and hope gets put into it. I'm really praying we all get our BFP soon!

Ha ha I think we ladies are all the same! I promised myself last 2ww I wouldn't do that but I did. I got the lot and actually convinced myself this was my month, alas the :witch: got me and I was so so gutted. I'm gonna really try this month to just chill out, no second guessing every ache and no testing early......must be strong....must be strong!!! .....bet I crack! :haha:

I said that too!:/ I guess we just can't help it. I have a feeling I'm gonna be gutted this month too, blah. Stupid AF.

You sound exactly like me! Any symptom at all and I Google the hell out of it, haha! Your symptoms sound a lot like mine. I'm starting to get some sore boobs but VERY mildly right now. I tested like 2 or 3 days ago and was a negative and I'm scared to test again so I'm kinda just waiting some more. I'm currently 4 days late. It just sucks if we're late but JUST late, ya know? So much energy and hope gets put into it. I'm really praying we all get our BFP soon!

Oh gosh I know. My search history looks ridiculous! My boobs aren't sore at all. :/ I've had those little hip pains and very mild back cramps on an off, and a few days ago I has some dizziness and nausea, but that's about it! I'm waiting to test, too. I have an appointment with my regular doctor Monday to have some routine bloodwork done, so I'm kind of holding out until then and just ask him about it. I don't know if he can do a blood test while I'm there or if I HAVE to go to my gyno. Either way, I'm being strong and not testing until at least Monday! Too frustrating. The last cycle that I was late (by just one day), I just KNEW I was pg. I bought a nice new pack of FRER and AF came AS I WAS PEEING ON IT. If that happens this time I'm going to scream! I've never been this late.

How are you doing otherwise? I'm rooting for you, girl!!! :hugs:

Oh gosh I know. My search history looks ridiculous! My boobs aren't sore at all. :/ I've had those little hip pains and very mild back cramps on an off, and a few days ago I has some dizziness and nausea, but that's about it! I'm waiting to test, too. I have an appointment with my regular doctor Monday to have some routine bloodwork done, so I'm kind of holding out until then and just ask him about it. I don't know if he can do a blood test while I'm there or if I HAVE to go to my gyno. Either way, I'm being strong and not testing until at least Monday! Too frustrating. The last cycle that I was late (by just one day), I just KNEW I was pg. I bought a nice new pack of FRER and AF came AS I WAS PEEING ON IT. If that happens this time I'm going to scream! I've never been this late.

How are you doing otherwise? I'm rooting for you, girl!!! :hugs:

Oh my gosh, I've had that happen to me, too. POAS and getting AF at the same time. I cried. A lot. Haha! But I got my period after all, it was 5 days late. Oh wells, maybe next month right? How are you doing, any news?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->