Not trying... but symptom spotting till 7th Jan

L

LilMiss_91

So me and OH haven't been trying for a baby but something is making me feel off. I've had a few "symptoms" which are worrying me and just wanted some outsiders opinions :)
- Nausea (but I have recently started a new medication so have put that down to that)
- A sharp/sudden pain down low in my pelvis going from one side to the other. This has happened since yesterday on and off.
- Mild AF cramps across lower back and pelvis. Very dull, almost unnoticeable.
- (TMI) This morning I thought I would check my boobs to see if there was anything odd. Anyway, I've produced small amounts of milk ever since I stopped BF so to get a couple of drops if I try isn't unusual, but I used the technique for hand expressing and the first bit of milk and spurted out.
- Also I was having thick yellow ewcm for about a week which has now stopped and gone to a normal whiteish/clear wetness (sorry for TMI)

30th Jan update
**Symptom update**
- I *think* my pee smells stronger/different to usual. Will be keeping an eye on it.
- Full/heavy feeling in pelvis like it's swollen inside. Could be af though?
- Feel generally "wetter" than usual though don't think I actually am??

AF is due around Monday/Tuesday-ish but will be waiting till the 7th to test just to be sure as I'm not always like clockwork.
Anyone else testing then?

No I haven't, I think it would probably be a bit early yet as I wouldn't have missed AF for about another week. Xx

Any thoughts at all ladies? I'm driving myself a little potty!! I'm not sure if I should be worrying or if I'm just being silly?

Sounds like the symptoms of a BFP, get a sensitive test like a superdrug x

also happened to me, i had yellow ewcm, for a couple days now its just clear and some is white.. but theres not much of it!

keep us updated!! GL

also happened to me, i had yellow ewcm, for a couple days now its just clear and some is white.. but theres not much of it!

keep us updated!! GL

Have you been having any other symptoms? Another thing I've noticed is I've been drooling in my sleep a lot (tmi I know! But I had it when I was expecting my DS). No cramps/twinges yesterday or today. Nausea is only very slight, not sure if it's my meds or not or just y imagination! Not 100% sure when AF is due so not sure when I should be testing really. If nothing shows in 2 weeks I'll probably test then as pretty sure that would take me overdue.

Ugh, I feel so rubbish. Not sure if all these symptoms are just doan to this coldy type thing I seem to have developed.

I'm with you! My af is due on the 7th so we will be testing around the same time.

You seem to be having some good symptoms though, keeping my fingers crossed for you!

The time just goes soooooo slowly x

Hey LDC :) you been having any symptoms? In all honesty it wouldn't be great for us if I were pregnant right now. LO is only 18m and we are living separately and only just thinking about moving in together and we can't really afford a 3 bedroom house in the area we want to be in. What's meant to be will be though and a baby would be a blessing... albeit a very badly timed one!
FX'd for you though :) xx

I've had what I can only describe as random shooting pains at times in my lower stomach/feelings of pressure and also a sore throat/sniffly nose but that's about it.

This is my first cycle off my pill though so I'm trying not to hold out too much hope as I don't think it will happen.

You're right though, what will be will be and you'll make it work. I don't ever think the time is right, we will always find something to worry about!

Xx

Hi ladies,

I'm testing 7th feb if AF doesn't show up. She's due anytime from the 6th feb so testing 7th feb.

I've had the following symptoms:
Awful cramping for the past 3 days - comes and goes but on times it is really painful. I've always got a niggling pain on my tummy though.
Gassy.
EWCM/wet cm - not had it the past day or two mind.
Back ache for the past 3-4 days
Tired
Uncomfortable pain when DTD - 5dpo
Moody the past two days

I feel like I'm out for this month, I dunno why lol but I was like this last month too lol so I'm trying not to get my hopes high! I don't temp or anything, just use ff to estimate ov dates and note down DTD.

Gl to you all :)

Hi ladies,

I'm testing 7th feb if AF doesn't show up. She's due anytime from the 6th feb so testing 7th feb.

I've had the following symptoms:
Awful cramping for the past 3 days - comes and goes but on times it is really painful. I've always got a niggling pain on my tummy though.
Gassy.
EWCM/wet cm - not had it the past day or two mind.
Back ache for the past 3-4 days
Tired
Uncomfortable pain when DTD - 5dpo
Moody the past two days

I feel like I'm out for this month, I dunno why lol but I was like this last month too lol so I'm trying not to get my hopes high! I don't temp or anything, just use ff to estimate ov dates and note down DTD.

Gl to you all :)

Good luck!!

I've been gassy too and had some ewcm and been wet, although I wasn't sure if my ovulation was off... Too much to think about and too tempting to test!!

X

I've been really gassy too. Always feel like I've got bubbles rising in my chest and I won't go into what's been happening at the other end... let's just say I felt sorry for my OH last night!!

Haha @mummykp I'm always pretty moody so don't think I'd notice that as a symptom ;P

@LDC I'm the same today, raspy throat and snuffly nose but saying that, my mum seems to have the same so not sure about that!

I'm hoping we covered all bases by DTD every other day from cd10-cd21 lol but I don't know if I even O'd?

Haha lilmiss I'm never moody like that, I was so horrible haha I don't get moody on my AF either so was out of character but could've been from tiredness! Hope the next week flies by!!

I just keep thinking one week to go, one week to go, one week to go!

Mummykp, you definitely would have covered it the amount youve dtd! We only managed it four times from cd13-20 due to ohs shifts.

Xx

That's what I keep telling myself too LDC. I hope the next week flies by!

I hope we have but then I had mixed signs throughout from O symptoms but I'm hoping we've covered all grounds lol we shall see!! This time next week I should know either way!! 4 times in a week isn't bad going LDC :) fx for you!

I'm not really sure when I should test in all honesty. My last period was around the 6th Jan but I can't remember if that was the beginning or near the end. I'm so confused!

You could probably test around 6th-8th feb lilmiss, should cover you then?

I agree with mummykp, I'd test next weekend. My last was the 10th so I'm waiting till next Saturday to be sure. That's when I'd be due but being first cycle off the pill it could be whenever.

Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->