Not trying... but symptom spotting till 7th Jan

Certainly feels like a cold is coming again!! I blame my job lol haven't stopped sneezing today!

Oh no I'm sorry to hear that :( fx for next cycle for you Lilmiss! Xx

Thanks MummyKP, but we aren't TTC right now. If I had been pregnant it would have been a surprise! And not a very well timed one either so it's really the best thing right now :) I will be getting a copper coil fitted in the next couple of months until we're ready :) xx

Sorry to hear that lilmiss :( we may still be testing the same time next month though if im a bfn!

I was on microgynon. I was it for 8 years when I came off for dd...I didnt get a period the first month & they came back the second so part if me thinks this time may be the same (back on for around 15 months before coming off it again).

Do you think you'll ttc now? Xx

Hey LDC, how are things with you today? Hoping AF stays away for you and you get a nice bfp very soon :) we won't be TTC probably for another year or so, or at least until we have our own home. We wanted a 3yr age gap between children so we *should* start trying this October but... we'll see!

Oh right, well I've never been on that one. But it is quite possible it will do the same thing as last time. Can't wait to see what you get come the 7th! Xx

Well I think af is well on her way, had awful pressure today and shooting pains in my fluff...expecting her any time soon!!

Sorry to hear that LDC. Keeping my FX'd AF doesn't show. Pressure and shooting pains can both be signs! :thumbup: xx

Gah ive been really poorly since my last post... had to have a lie down and sleep. Had pressure so bad that I couldn't sit down and felt really poorly, like I was going to be sick. Feel ok now... odd how quick it came on then went again within an hour or so. My lower tummy (near public bone) is tender.

Xx

That sounds horrible! Do you usually get these kinds of symptoms before AF? Hope you're feeling better now! Xx

No, never had anything like it before...really really strange and bloody painful!!

How are you doing today? Xx

Hi ladies, may I please join in. Im also not ttc but feel a bit strange, should have had af on the 31st jan or 1st feb. I would also like to test on the 7th, tested on the 29th and got a BFN.

Fx for all who are hopeful. I personally would love a BFP and my DH would be over the moon. We were going to start ttc after DD turned 2yo in April.

Welcome almostmom :)

have you had any symptoms yet? Good news being late! X

Just cramps that felt like af was on the way, over a week ago also had pains in my hips and today getting a runny nose. Woke up tired and very hungry yesterday and today. Nothing with the boobs.

All good signs!! With dd I never gotany symptoms at all. I think the pain I wrote about earlier is af coming.. or at least some contribution. Xx

Another of mine is lots of creamy cm although not sure if that links to anything!!

@LDC It may still be a good sign. You're not out till the fat witchy sings ;) the creamy cm can be a good sign too, I seem to remember I had that with my DS.

I'm doing ok, still feel funny about AF's arrival. Part of me was so so sure she wasn't going to come. I'd almost started to get used to the idea. It's such a strange feeling, being disappointed but knowing I shouldn't be? Makes me feel a bit sad really, that we can't TTC yet. Xx

@Almostmom Hi! You're more than welcome to join. I'm out but I'll console myself with waiting on your lovely ladies bfps!! No pressure :p those are all really god signs you've got :) x

@LDC you are not out yet, fx. Your symptoms sound promising.

@lilmiss I am sorry af came, I would feel sad too. Even if we are still wtt the prospect of a baby switches strong emotions.

Woke up tired and hungry again and still feel fluish.

Just cramps that felt like af was on the way, over a week ago also had pains in my hips and today getting a runny nose. Woke up tired and very hungry yesterday and today. Nothing with the boobs.

Love your sig!

Lilmiss, totally understandable why you're feeling like that. Babies, or the thought of them, really gets inside your head, even if you're not planning. It's the thought, triggers something within us!

Feeling ok myself today...no tummy pains (touch wood), milky cm, lots of it though. Did a test yesterday though and bfn so considering myself out, will wait and see when af arrives - she's due in about a week
Xx

Babies definitely do trogger something major! I find it especially effects me when I see other pregnant women or I look at photos of myself when I was pregnant. And when I go in the pregnancy test gallery :blush: all hose lovely bfps *sigh*. I don't think it helps that I loved being pregnant, even though it was pretty horrendous it was amazing at the same time.

@LDC Those are all really good symptoms. I definitely read that the cm is a symptom. Glad you're feeling generally better though and had no more symptoms. You're definitely not out yet though, it's still early :) xx

@Almostmom Sounds like everyone is coming down with colds and flu at the minute! Hunger and tiredness are good signs though. Is it just hunger or hunger/nausea type of thing? Xx

Hoping everyone's doing ok today and that AF hasn't turned up for any of you!! :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->