Not trying... but symptom spotting till 7th Jan

Hi ladies, my symptoms are still the same. Im 4 days late and tempted to test. My hunger is just that; im grateful that there's no nausea because I had HG with my first pregnancy and don't fancy it this time around.

Hey LDC :) you been having any symptoms? In all honesty it wouldn't be great for us if I were pregnant right now. LO is only 18m and we are living separately and only just thinking about moving in together and we can't really afford a 3 bedroom house in the area we want to be in. What's meant to be will be though and a baby would be a blessing... albeit a very badly timed one!
FX'd for you though :) xx

My first two are 15 months apart. It gets easy after six months I think. Hoping the best for you.

Hey LDC :) you been having any symptoms? In all honesty it wouldn't be great for us if I were pregnant right now. LO is only 18m and we are living separately and only just thinking about moving in together and we can't really afford a 3 bedroom house in the area we want to be in. What's meant to be will be though and a baby would be a blessing... albeit a very badly timed one!
FX'd for you though :) xx

My first two are 15 months apart. It gets easy after six months I think. Hoping the best for you.

Sorry should have kept reading. I saw the old:witch: came.

@Almostmom I didn't have HG but I did have horrendous morning sickness... well, all day sickness anyway! I thought it was normal to be sick multiple times a day until I heard other women talking about MS and realised they weren't actually BEING sick, just FEELING sick. Man I was not happy haha. I would test if I were you hun, you should get a pretty strong bfp if you're already 4 days late. Xx

@mommieh Haha it's fine. Thankyou anyway :) good luck to you :) x

So went to see the nurse about getting a coil fitted. Definitely going ahead with it but I have to wait till the end of March for an appointment. So, 6wks to get pregnant. I mean *ahem* haha. No, not really. However much I would like to, I know that waiting is the best thing right now. But oh how it sucks :(

Ahh Lilmiss! How long will you have the coil in for? Your mind just gets into baby mode doesn't it...scary how quickly your mind can be changed and then all you think of is pregnancy.

Deffo test almostmom...you'd get your bfp if you're already late!

I don't know what to do really, I feel fine (I was one of those horrible people who sailed through my first pregnancy with no symptoms) just loads of cm. had some again today that was a little stringy but mostly really milky.

I took a test this afternoon and again it was bfn. I just don't know too much when my period is due because of coming off the pill. Normally 28 ish day cycle and my 28 days is Saturday although I could be late because it's the first cycle off the pill. I just want to be pregnant or to start my period so I know I can start again. Going to be even more confused about temping if I don't come on!

Didn't temp this cycle as I wanted to try and relax (hahahaha) but was going to temp next cycle...if I don't have a period I don't know when to temp from. Xx

@Almostmom I didn't have HG but I did have horrendous morning sickness... well, all day sickness anyway! I thought it was normal to be sick multiple times a day until I heard other women talking about MS and realised they weren't actually BEING sick, just FEELING sick. Man I was not happy haha. I would test if I were you hun, you should get a pretty strong bfp if you're already 4 days late. Xx

@mommieh Haha it's fine. Thankyou anyway :) good luck to you :) x

So went to see the nurse about getting a coil fitted. Definitely going ahead with it but I have to wait till the end of March for an appointment. So, 6wks to get pregnant. I mean *ahem* haha. No, not really. However much I would like to, I know that waiting is the best thing right now. But oh how it sucks :(

Your baby is a cutie.

I tested:happydance:

Attachments

• 20150204_181423.jpg
    20150204_181423.jpg
    16 KB · Views: 2
AMAZING!

Massive congratulations!! Yeyyyyyyyyyy really happy for you! Xx

Ahh Lilmiss! How long will you have the coil in for? Your mind just gets into baby mode doesn't it...scary how quickly your mind can be changed and then all you think of is pregnancy.

Deffo test almostmom...you'd get your bfp if you're already late!

I don't know what to do really, I feel fine (I was one of those horrible people who sailed through my first pregnancy with no symptoms) just loads of cm. had some again today that was a little stringy but mostly really milky.

I took a test this afternoon and again it was bfn. I just don't know too much when my period is due because of coming off the pill. Normally 28 ish day cycle and my 28 days is Saturday although I could be late because it's the first cycle off the pill. I just want to be pregnant or to start my period so I know I can start again. Going to be even more confused about temping if I don't come on!

Didn't temp this cycle as I wanted to try and relax (hahahaha) but was going to temp next cycle...if I don't have a period I don't know when to temp from. Xx

However long it needs to be in I guess :shrug: hopefully not more than a year, year and a half though. And fertility should come back immediately once it's removed as Im having a copper coil not a mirena so there won't be any stoopid hormones! It's nkt nice not being able to actually set a date though. It would be nice to have something to move towards but it really depends on the housing market and what comes up in our area.

It's probably best to assume it's a 28 day cycle and then maybe give it 2-3 days on top of that. I found with the pill that my first cycle off it would be "normal" (as if I were still taking the pill) and then they went a bit funny for a couple of months and be longer and then started to shorten up again.

I don't know a lot about temping I'm afraid :/ but I would think if you started temping now then if AF does arrive (hopefully not!) then you'll know the start of your cycle. And if you get a bfp then temping won't matter. Xx

No news from me LDC, and none forthcoming *cries* lol. How are you doing? X

I'm ok thanks lilmiss :)

Brought some ovulation tests off ebay so going to start using them in the next couple of weeks.

Af due today for 28 week cycle, although thinking about how I'd take my pill (7 day break for af) I'd be due around Wednesday-Thursday time.

Xx

Hey LDC, how're things going? Did AF arrive yet or are you still waiting?

Me and OH talked yesterday, about TTC. It's the first time we've both actually sais "we would like another one" and both actually meant like, NOW haha. I don't know how to feel really. He said he wouldn't see it as a problem if I were to get pregnant again, even though we are still living mainly at my parents house but kind of, separately. He stays here but he doesn't "live" here iykwim? Anyway, his mum wants him moved out by his next birthday which is in August. But I feel like, if we can't afford a 3 bedroom house NOW, and we still can't by August, do we really want a 2nd baby on the way making the need for a 3 bed a necessity not just a preference? I don't know. I would love to have another one. But I can't imagine having to break it to my parents AGAIN. Having an accident once is one thing, PLANNING another baby while still under their roof would just feel like we were taking advantage of them. What do you think? I'm so confused. I thought he would be against having another until we securely in our own home but apparently not :shrug: xx

Hey LDC, how're things going? Did AF arrive yet or are you still waiting?

Me and OH talked yesterday, about TTC. It's the first time we've both actually sais "we would like another one" and both actually meant like, NOW haha. I don't know how to feel really. He said he wouldn't see it as a problem if I were to get pregnant again, even though we are still living mainly at my parents house but kind of, separately. He stays here but he doesn't "live" here iykwim? Anyway, his mum wants him moved out by his next birthday which is in August. But I feel like, if we can't afford a 3 bedroom house NOW, and we still can't by August, do we really want a 2nd baby on the way making the need for a 3 bed a necessity not just a preference? I don't know. I would love to have another one. But I can't imagine having to break it to my parents AGAIN. Having an accident once is one thing, PLANNING another baby while still under their roof would just feel like we were taking advantage of them. What do you think? I'm so confused. I thought he would be against having another until we securely in our own home but apparently not :shrug: xx

Hey lilmiss, no AF still, had some signs that I thought she was going to come but nothing. BFNs too so im definitely out this month. I brought some cheapy OPKs off Amazon so have started doing these to see if I'm ovulating seeing as AF hasn't shown. Hoping that it's the same as last time I came off the pill...I missed this AF last time then got one next month. Just praying that I'm going to get AF soon and not have months and months without one :( Just scared now that I won't be able to get pregnant before AF gets here.

I imagine with everything that happened, the idea of having a baby was planted and it definitely makes you want one. It's good that you've spoken about it though so that you both know how you feel and where you stand. I guess you have to think what you could do if you were to get pregnant again, like could you contact the council and say that there's overcrowding then at your mum's? or if you have another would that give you any housing entitlement? It's difficult because there's never a right time, but you wanna be settled too. if you did TTC would you be able to save up enough for a deposit before baby got here?

Have you kept things from before? I've kept everything from DD (we were team yellow too so all neutral) so I know now that the actual cost of a baby isnt a worry as we have pretty much everything.
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->