not trying, not preventing, what do you think?

iwantmore

Reaction score
I posted a few days ago and havent gotten advice from anyone other than one person. I am kind of freaking out...

For April, my af was april 13-15 and spotted on the 16th. This short of af is normal for me. My average cycle is 29 days but it goes up and down. I do not chart temps as I am not trying. On the 19th, we had intercourse, he pulled out. Again, not trying not preventing. On the 16th, i had a bad cold, runny stuffy nose nd cough. it went away i believe on the 19th. On the 20th it was back as if it never went away. The only cold meds i took were cold eze cough drops and that was on the 16th/17th. Since the 22nd, I have had ewcm. Since i am not charting, i didnt really pay attention to my cervix position just the cm because it was an unusual amount that was on my (tmi) panties and toilet paper) It has reduced today, yesterday was still alot today it is a little more creamier. I have no idea when I od. Is there a chance? Everything I looked at said we had intercourse too soon. What do you think?
13-16 AF
16-spotted; runny stuffy nose and cough, took cold eze
17- more cold eze didnt check cm
19-intercourse pull out method. cold seems to be going away, i can breathe!
20- cold came back full force
22-lots of ewcm
23-lots of ewcm
24- didnt check
25- feel like my cold is getting worse, very stuffed up and runny in the am
26-so much ewcm on panties and tp
27-more ewcm
28-it is now creamier but still stretches

Opinions please!

Gosh I need to remember all the lingo lol
The ewcm that's the mucas right? I remember mine being very white thick and creamy and needing to wear a liner daily
Veiny boobs
Sence of smell heightened first before anything else
I felt dizzy almost fell over actually went for an eye test as I thought I needed glasses
See to pee lots
Other than this felt pretty normal for first few weeks
(Sorry trying to think of all signs I can remember before bfp)
And sickly slightly, but I do get very poorly when pregnant
Keep us posted
It's a good starting sign
You may spot with implantation bleed and my womb area kind of feel bloated if I remember right (even before I knew, it just felt different)

I have no idea when i ovulate. According to ff my cycles are about 29-31 days. Luteal is 13-16 days. My stuff is random and all over the place. The fact that he is good at pulling out makes me think very small chance of bfp but im sooo lost.

Always that first bit though before ejaculation that manages to get in there that's why they say it's not foolproof method
Fingers crossed for you Hun interested in how this turns out x

Thanks. I would be happy but he might be shocked LOL he knows there is a chance. He is really good at pulling out well before. But heres another thing...and this might sound stupid so please respond kindly...we also had sex the day before my period started. Like i said above, it was 3 days long and that is normal. I know i am probably reading so much into this, about 8 years ago i had sex with my then boyfriend while on my period and the next morning my period had completly stopped and i found out i was pregnant. I cant remember if we had sex anytime after that before i found out. Is it possible i ovulate around the time i get my period? That was so long ago, and i dont know what made me think of it. The only "symptoms" i have gotten was alot of ewcm on cd 10-15 and today, cd 18 it is very creamy. Also, last night i felt very nauseous. I had a little bit of candy and about half a red bull but that normally doesnt effect me. i also was super tired earlier than normal. i dont know what to think about any of this! has anyone experienced any of this?

There's really no way to tell when you o'd without temping. We have used the pull put method for years but DH is really good at pulling out in time. The only time I got pg was when DH didn't pull out because I THOUGHT I wasNT close to time to O. I'd have to say that it's not likely that you are/will get pg this cycle since you said your DH pulled out and is good about doing it in time. But it's always a possibility! I know it's hard to wait but you'll just have to wait to test or for AF to show.

I don't know some people do ovulate quite close to there period, some ovulate normal and get a light period if they catch the egg when they would have had a period
Keep us posted x

Well my cm is sticky/wet and i am due for af in 6 days. My cervix seems a little high, closed, and soft. My boobs have been hurting for about 3 days and they get more tender each day but that always happens before af. So i wait... :) thanks for the responses ladies

Like the others have said, it's a possibility! Not super likely...but definitely a possibility. All you can do is wait and test:) The other symptoms are a good sign and sometimes our bodies can do crazy things, good luck and keep us posted!!

Hey ladies :) so i have been checking my cp and cm daily since i posted this. I dont remember ever checking before so close to af so i dont no if this is bormal. Again, we arent trying and using the pull out method.
Yesterday my cp was so high i could barely touch it! So i have no idea if it was hard or soft. Today i checked and it was still high but i could tell it was closed and im guessing a little firm, it was still too high for me to be able to really feel it. Normally i can feel it all. So as i checked i pulled my fingers out and thought it looked a little pink so i tough the toilet paper and yep, a little pink but it was kind of creamy-stretchy but not as stretchy as ewcm. af is due wed. Is this af coming early? Which never happens lol i am either spot on with fertility friend or a day late but never early. Also i went in 20 min later to see if i needed a tampon and nothing on tp but i didnt check cm again. Whats going on?! I no the chances are very low since he pulled out and again i dont check right before af so i dont no if this is normal. TIA :)

Ok so After I posted that last message, I went ahead and put a tampon in, just in case it was AF, as I am at work and cant keep running to the bathroom :) I just checked it, so not quite 2 hours later, and there was some light pink on it, but not a lot. I think AF is just coming early :-( Thanks for everyones input/advice. I really do appreciate it. Boyfriend said the other day if I ended up pregnant he would indeed be happy :) So maybe no more of this pulling out business haha! Baby dust to all of you ttc. :)

One more question...im pretty positive its af. Woke up tvis morning and tampon was full of pink. Ive never checked my cp during af so thought i would check it in the shower this morning. I cant even touch it!! I thought cp is suppose to be low firm and open during af. I would call af as medium flow so i no its not implantation bleeding. Does anyone know why my cp is so high?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->