NOT trying, Preventing... Sorta.. I need advice.

Jitter

Reaction score
I haven't taken a test yet since I'm a little scared. I had my daughter July 29 2016 and we've been using condoms ever since. Though my fiance tends to fiddle around first.. I told him after pregnancy you can get pregnant super easy because your body will act more fertile. He understands that, but doesn't understand you can also get pregnant from the spermies that make their way out before ejaculation.

Anyway, I checked my old facebook messages because I always tell my fiance when I'm on my period. Turns out my period is 9-10 days late. I have been spot on ever since getting my period back. So being this late has worried me so much and I know it's ridiculous not to buy a test but the tests here are expensive and I didn't want to waste money this week on a could or could not be situation.

It's true though right? You can get pregnant on a man rubbing his... Around your.. Ugh. Right?

I don't know if I am ready for another kid just yet. Having a boisterous toddler AND a newborn... Those thoughts haunt me. But I wouldn't terminate even if I was.

I guess all I'm asking is for advice and if you got pregnant that way.

No personal experience with that, here. But, my gut says no way. You're only a little over a year post partum. Cycles can be tricky. Keep us updated.

Alright, the test I took came out negative so far but I tested in the middle of the day and not right in the morning. I just don't understand why my period is 9 days late. This never happens to me. I'll try again in a few days time if it still hasn't arrived.

I do wonder though how common it is to fall pregnant from the pull out method or just a male (TMI) rubbing his thing around my thing?

There are mixed numbers out there on how effective the pull out method is. You'd have to have it timed perfectly before there's any pre-ejaculate. As for rubbing a penis on your vulva or over your vagina? If there's semen still on him it can, on very rare occasions, result in a pregnancy.

As for why you may be nine days late... cycles can be off for many reasons including stress, lack of sleep, diet change, etc. Give it another few days and test and if it doesn't show up perhaps call your doctor.

There are mixed numbers out there on how effective the pull out method is. You'd have to have it timed perfectly before there's any pre-ejaculate. As for rubbing a penis on your vulva or over your vagina? If there's semen still on him it can, on very rare occasions, result in a pregnancy.

As for why you may be nine days late... cycles can be off for many reasons including stress, lack of sleep, diet change, etc. Give it another few days and test and if it doesn't show up perhaps call your doctor.

Thank you so much for your answer. I've never been this late before so it seems odd. Could be stress since fiance has been going up North for his job. Could be lack of sleep too but my daughter is sleeping through the night and usually I have a good night sleep. Though I could be late because of my sleep apnea because even though I think I get enough sleep, I could as well not be getting enough.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->