nothing found on ultrasound... please read

Hope everything goes okay and that your HCG is increasing. What a worrying time for you when it should be an enjoyable one :hugs:

Didn't want to read and run. Best of luck and hugs!

So... my hcg went from 1985 to only 2481 in 48 hours... so it definitely didn't even close to double. Which I kinda expected. From my research, I figure that I am having an ectopic that just didn't show up on my ultrasound. It makes me sad, but I'm just ready for my life to go back to normal. I hope that doesn't sound cold, it's just I want to feel happy again. These past 7 days, I have gone from the happiest I've ever been to the saddest.

I'm honestly a little scared because I don't know what I'm supposed to do now. My ultrasound isn't until next week, so I'm just supposed to walk around and hope it doesn't rupture?

I think it's ectopic too.

Really you should be getting a methotrexate shot. Ask your doctor about it.

It's the best way to preserve your fertility.

I'm so so sorry. Ectopics are the worst, most horrible experiences of my life!!

oh, I hate that for you. I'm so sorry. I know you tried so hard for this baby. What makes you think it's ectopic? It could be in your uterus but not visible by ultrasound yet. I'm no doctor but I'm guessing that you would get some cramps/pain before your tube ruptured. I would just be careful about not ignoring any pain before your next us.

You don't sound cold. The waiting and not knowing what is going on inside your body is terrible and emotionally draining. I have actually been happier the past day after finding out for sure that I'm losing my baby. It seems like a weird way to feel but it's the truth. I'm already making plans to move forward and have already chatted with my RE about a plan for next time.

Sending you a hug and lots of support!!!

So sorry, was really hoping for some good news x big hugs to you! X

I'm really sorry :(
Is there no way it could be anything else or a mistake?

Oh no, I'm so sorry, although don't they say that HCG doubles every 48-72 hours? I don't have (if any actually) experience with the HCG numbers but I did have a scan at 5 weeks 5 days in this pregnancy and all they saw was an empty gestational sac. I googled and googled and I couldn't seem to find many people who had seen so little at that stage but I went back 2 weeks later and all was fine.

I really hope that everything does turn out ok for you and if it doesn't, that you don't have to wait too much longer for your baby. It took me over 3.5 years with my first so I know how hard it can be xxx

I'm so sorry. :hugs::hugs::hugs: I hope you can soon put this tragedy behind you. I admire your strength.

Thanks everyone... the support I have gotten from this group has been so helpful. Thanks to everyone from the bottom of my heart.

I'm so sorry!:nope:
I was so hoping for a positive outcome. sending lots of hugs and prayers your way!:hugs:

Ok so if I'm not confused enough... the PA from my obgyn calls me and says she's looked over my blood work, and talked to the ultrasound tech... then she says "MAYBE YOU'RE JUST TOO EARLY TO SHOW UP ON THE ULTRASOUND" which is the exact opposite of what she said yesterday! Needless to say, my emotions are all over the place right.now...

I'm so sorry:hugs: It might not be ectopic. With my 2nd MC I had slow rising levels and it was in-utero.

Again, so so sorry:hugs:

What a stress! I can't imagine how much this must mess with your head... I can only offer hugs and hope for the best :hugs:

I think that the fact that you might be really early on is still a definite factor as to why there was nothing on the scan...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->