Nothing has changed...

ladypink

Reaction score
We started TTC in July last year after we got married, we had WTT for 6 months. At first i though, nievely, that we would naturally concive easily within a few months. Every month, like im sure everyone does, I was devestated when AF turned up. I got so low with each passing month that at 8 month TTC we decided to have a break, this also meant a break from forums as i couldn't even bring myself to read about or discuss anything to do with TTC. :cry:This month, 11 months TTC, I felt a liitle stronger and hoped that I would be able to cope with TTC and all it entales. Sadly, i feel nothing different, it is just as stressful and just as sad when i think that I may never concieve naturally. We're now at a stage where family and friends have almost fogotten that were trying so no longer offer that support that we desperately need. I'm not sure of the next steps as it is fast approaching a year of TTC, im terrified of going down the route of tests and investigations. This journey is so sad and emotionally draining. I have little hope left this month. Am on cycle day 26 of 28, did a test yesterday; :bfn:fearful of never seeing a positive! Sorry to sound so negative, this is where i need to vent my dispare as i feel it's infair to burden those who know me any longer x

I'm sure it must be really difficult for you. A month seems to go on forever when you are TTC. I'm on cycle 4 now after my miscarriage in December and I'm starting to feel really down that I'm not pregnant again as my due date was in July - I know I'm going to hit a real low if Im not pregnant again by then, but it only took 3 cycles the first time. But I just feel horrible as I should only have about 10 weeks to go until my due date.

Are you using OPKs to predict when you are ovulating? Also, using Fertility Friend to record temperatures is helpful to let you know that you are actually ovulating. If you find that you aren't, then you can go to your doctors and they'll be able to help with that - I think they prescribe Clomid. I've also heard that some men and women are both fine fertility wise but the woman's CM is hositle towards the man's sperm which kills them off. Perhaps you could try using pre-seed which is a sperm friendly lubricant?

They say the majority of couples will have conceived within a year so don't give up hope yet. But maybe book yourself a doctors appointment just for peace of mind?

Hope you get some answers xxxxx

That's why it's great to have a place like B&B where you can let your thoughts out and know that the girls who are reading them have been there and can understand where you're coming from. I think sometimes it's harder for our friends and family to relate to us or to be there for us, b/c if they've never been through it, they have no idea how hard and demoralizing it can be.

Don't give up hope...it's not the end of the road for you, it's just a different route than you expected...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->