Nothing like short notice for scan!

Jen_H

Reaction score
Finally got my US scan appointment through today, very excited but its for thursday (3 days time!)!! As an organised person who's diary is already full this week and next....arghhhh!!

The annoying thing is they want to go by lmp date which puts me at least a week and half behind (I even told her I know when we dtd!) but nope, so will most likely end up being re-scanned for nuchal screening!!! More than happy to see baby twice but with hubbys work, having to fit in around school and around my lb baby classes is really tricky!!!!

At least you get an early scan! Some of us have to wait until 20 weeks. I'd love to have your problem lol.

I think its so odd that they schedule these things for you in the UK lol in the US we pick our own time/date..

I would love to have short noticed though.. I mean yeah it may be a bit inconvenient but at least you won't have to sit there for a months time waiting on your scan date to hurry up already lol though I guess you still have the wait to see when its going to be... pro's and cons I guess haha

anyway hope all goes well!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"