Nothing...right?

aj611

Reaction score
Hi Ladies,

I know it's too early to test but I have felt horrible the past few days. Now I feel like my eyes are playing tricks on me. See anything?

Attachments

• 20170625_204811.jpg
    20170625_204811.jpg
    13.7 KB · Views: 41
I'm hoping it's something! 3 hours later and I feel like it's a very very faint line. I know its after the time limit, but who knows

I think I see something faint when I zoom in. Good luck :)

I don't see anything obvious, but give it a few more days. With this pregnancy, I felt horrible from 6dpo, nauseous, headaches, irritable. I was sure I had to be pregnant as it was exactly how I felt with my daughter. I waited til 10dpo to take a test and it was as negative as could be (even holding it up to the light, nothing!). I was sure I must just be imagining how I felt. It carried on through the weekend and by the next week I felt really bad at work, so bad, I left early one day. I took another test the following morning at 16dpo and it was a strong positive. Sometimes your body knows even when it's too soon to get a positive test, but hang in there and see what happens in a few more days. Do you know how many dpo you are?

I'm not really sure how many dpo I am. Last cycle was long which is not normal for me. I don't know it that effects o. I feel like I had cramping throughout the cycle so far

I can't see anything, sorry. Good luck for your next test though :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->