Hi Everyone, I could really use some advice! I started spotting around 5w4d. I had a confirmation appointment at 6w - so, I brought up the spotting then. The doc ordered an ultrasound & bloodwork that day (& bloodwork 2 days later). The 6w us showed only a sac. They said it may be too early to see anything else. HCG came back as [email protected] 6w and [email protected] My progesterone was very low - 6. So, they started me on progesterone pills and they scheduled another ultrasound for 7w. During the 7w ultrasound (this past monday) they saw nothing - not even a sac this time. Just said that the progesterone supplements were doing their job because my uterine lining was very thick. The doctor said that she was pretty sure this is not a viable pregnancy but she wanted one more round of HCG testing to make sure. Got the HGC results [email protected] (around 4pm)& [email protected] (around 8am this morning) So now, they want to do another ultrasound tomorrow afternoon. I already had lots of crying and coming to terms with the fact that this is most likely the end for this little baby - I just knew my HCG would be dropping today. I think I needed that to make the descion that this pregnancy is over. (The doc says I won't need a D&C, that when I stop taking the progesterone I would begin to bleed and mc) I really don't think they will see anything on the ultrasound tomorrow. And if they don't see anything, they're going to sugguest stopping the progesterone. I don't want to hold onto something that isn't there - but what if they just can't see the baby yet?? Any advice is VERY much appreciated!! Honest and blunt advice too! Thanks yall!!