Noticed?

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Second Trimester' started by Pudding-x123, Apr 6, 2009.

1. Pudding-x123

Pudding-x123 Guest

Anybody noticed that 2nd Tri is going soooo slow!!!!!
    It has been the slowestso far:rofl:

Only 3 days until 3rd tri! EEEK!!

2. LucyEmma

LucyEmma Well-Known Member

i thought 1st tri was the slowest one well so far lol 2nd one is going really quickly for me! x

3. honey08

honey08 mum2two boys/2mc

yes thank u ! glad someone thinks the same, i feel like ive been ere 4eva ! :lol: but glad to say 3rd tri is just round the corner x

4. Pudding-x123

Pudding-x123 Guest

Eurgh I'll be glad to get into 3rd tri!! At first I was scared and said you would have to drag me there. Now I'm really wanting to jump across 3 days early hehe!

5. starah

starah Well-Known Member

I can only imagine how slow third tri is gonna be though, my feet are already starting to kill me, I need to pee seriously at least every hour. AHHH!

6. cleckner04

cleckner04 ✭Emma & Rylan's Mama✭

I still have a while until third tri but I feel like so far the 2nd trimester is moving quickly. I had awful morning sickness though in 1st trimester so that really seemed to make the weeks drag on. :sick:

7. jenwigan

jenwigan Guest

ive been thinking the same seem's ages ago since my second scan lets hope 3rd tri goes quiker :D xx