Noticing a symptom is fading

Marriedlaydee

Reaction score
So since the middle of the two week wait my breasts have been agonisingly painful. The sort of pain where it hurts walking up and down the stairs quickly (lol) and taking underwear off and on again.

I did sort of notice yesterday they hurt a little less but this morning I just have sensitive nipples. They don't hurt at all and now I'm obviously freaking out.

I could do with relief but now I have it, it was my only very strong symptom so I'm being paranoid about it.

Could this just be totally normal at almost 9 weeks?

If it all comes back again tomorrow that's just a little odd but I'm really hoping it does! Apart from tiredness the breast pain has been my only constant friend lol.

Anyone else relate??

Yes alot of my symptoms seem less as the days goes on. My chest is definitely not as sore as it was it is still a relief to take my bra off at night but it doesnt hurt to walk. The nausea comes and goes really. Seems to have settled to just in the evening but that could just simple be the copious amount of food i eat during the day! I am still exhausted most days and could easily nap but its all definitely getting less.

I do worry alot but really there isnt anything that can be done so i am just trying to distract myself until my next scan, which wont be for another 4 weeks i imagine.

I am sure everything is fine with your baby hun. Do you have your dating scan date through?

Starting around 8 wks my boobs began to not feel as sore and they even shrunk. I got really worried. Around the same time I developed morning sickness. Now at 10 wks they were starting to hurt again. I just had an ultrasound yesterday and baby was perfect. Try not to worry. Symptoms really come and go!

Thank you SO much it's so reassuring when you hear other people experiencing similar things!

My dating is three weeks on Monday! I'll be about 11w2d I did try to tell then that maybe we should move it to the next week but they're suspecting my dates may shuffle forward a bit by then and I can then always have another scan later if they want to be reassured.

I just had an 8 week scan two days ago and we saw the little fluttering heart!! I'm having so very little symptoms apart from tiredness it's weird as I go massive chunks of the day before I suddenly think "oh I'm pregnant I forgot" haha.

We all need something to worry about right? :)

Thanks again to you both! It's nice to not feel alone <3

Oh yes, I usually lose my breast/nipple tenderness quite early. With my two "girl" pregnancies, my breasts and nipples hurt throughout the vast majority of the pregnancy. With 3 my sons, it stopped (or at least started coming and going) at some point in the first trimester, from 5-9 weeks along. With each of my sons, it stopped completely before 12 weeks along. I really would not worry about this one. :)

I'm litterally laid in bed worrying about the same thing lovely. My boobs are not sore at all. But they have been like large mounds of pain since 4 weeks. It's freaked me out a little tbh but I feel better actually seeing that you ladies have all had the same thing around the same gestation. Thank you :) I needed to see that this evening x

Yes Mama, not to worry! It is very normal for symptoms to come and go especially breast soreness (for me anyway).

I'm litterally laid in bed worrying about the same thing lovely. My boobs are not sore at all. But they have been like large mounds of pain since 4 weeks. It's freaked me out a little tbh but I feel better actually seeing that you ladies have all had the same thing around the same gestation. Thank you :) I needed to see that this evening x

It's hard to not panic about it right? Especially if this is also your strongest and constant symptom!

Thanks to everyone for your encouraging words, I know it was a silly thing to worry about but as the big scan gets closer where we properly see the little guy, I'm starting my paranoia again like at 4 weeks, wondering what will go wrong because it's all been so good so far.

Sarah I hope the weeks go quickly for you, I know I can't wait for this bit to be over and I'm especially looking forward to feeling movements!

I'm also almost certain it'll be a boy. It's been so easy so far with so little drama and everyone I know who has girls has had a horrible first few weeks!

<3 thanks lovely. Think we all just need to try and keep each other sane! It's awful as I'm in that limbo part now where I don't feel any crampy stretching pains, my nausea is still there but I'm not being sick, sore boobs have subsided and tiredness isn't too bad so I don't really have anything that makes me feel like I'm pregnant if that makes sense.

But then, I freaked the hell out last time at 9 weeks as I had the same (with a small amount of spotting) and my son was absolutely fine. I despise first tri for this exact reason. I was high risk last time and had scans every 2 weeks past 16 weeks so it wasn't as nerve wracking as this first 12.

Booking in appointment this coming Friday though, I'll be 9 weeks so I may be cheeky and see what the chances are for an early scan being as I'm going to be high risk this time too.

<3 thanks lovely. Think we all just need to try and keep each other sane! It's awful as I'm in that limbo part now where I don't feel any crampy stretching pains, my nausea is still there but I'm not being sick, sore boobs have subsided and tiredness isn't too bad so I don't really have anything that makes me feel like I'm pregnant if that makes sense.

But then, I freaked the hell out last time at 9 weeks as I had the same (with a small amount of spotting) and my son was absolutely fine. I despise first tri for this exact reason. I was high risk last time and had scans every 2 weeks past 16 weeks so it wasn't as nerve wracking as this first 12.

Booking in appointment this coming Friday though, I'll be 9 weeks so I may be cheeky and see what the chances are for an early scan being as I'm going to be high risk this time too.

It really is tough, it can feel so lonely. I have so very few reminders that I'm pregnant and it's tough to not then let your imagination fly away with you!

I hope you get an early scan! I've been told I'll have more growth scans too because I had a cervical cancer scare so they need to keep an eye on my cervix in case it causes complications. Luckily I'm fine they think they removed all the abnormal cells but the procedure can cause a weaker cervix.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->