notifications to posts

hypnorm

Reaction score
i dont seem to be getting any notifications to posts since the server has changed? i've checked all my email settings and they seem to be the same. help.
I've checked spam and junk folders

You might want to post that in this sticky https://www.babyandbump.com/general-chatter/33663-report-bugs-problems-forum.html

I know SC is still working on getting everything put back together since the forum went down.

I've just checked and got an instant email.
https://www.babyandbump.com/forum-help-testing-area/34207-notifications.html#post459218

Have you got instant, daily or weekly emails setup?

still no emails, i have instant email set up, i have logged back in and out and changed settings to see if that might kick start it. will see if any repies to this helps,

I haven't been getting any either but thought might be because i'm on Slack AOL as uaual :lol:

still nothing coming through. i'm not on aol.

will try wiping cookies that might help,

Did u sign up using a email address of Hotmail or Yahoo? i.e. email address ending in:

- @hotmail.com / .co.uk ...etc
- @msn.com / @live.com / @live.com [or any other associated 'hotmail' / msn related email service from Microsoft.
- @yahoo.com / .co.uk / .ie ...etc

Regards
Nath

still not getting any notifications.. annoying as i have to search out all the posts i have replies to or started.

i've deleted your email (so you don't get spammed).

I'll have look at this now.

Cheers
sorry never thought about the email lol

Still nothing coming through not even in to the spam folder.

My e-mails notifying that I have PM are coming through hours/days after I actually get the PM. Maybe its just delayed?

Not delayed just not getting anything at all!

I've just started getting them again

I've just started getting a couple through woo hoo!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->