||November 2011 Mummies :D || Parenting and Life Discussion!

Leopard

2yrOld;3rdTriBoy
Reaction score
Reviving this thread for any of you who are still about on here!

Come chat, share how motherhood has treated you these last few months, hows life? etc.

Oh and comment with when baby was born and name :D

I'm Sarah :wave: Due 25th :pink:

I'm absolutley shattered!!

Im Lisa :pink: Due on the 15th

I feel like a whale and im completely exhausted!

I'm Kirstie :) due on the 16th and counting down the days. Starting to become really tired & uncomfy

last pregnancy some one had a list of us all for each day of the month of when we were all due, then she'd update when we had our little ones, was nice to see if people were late/on early etc, and when we were all over due, it was nice to check in with each other and have a grumble!

Im due 18th Nov, I'm absolutely shattered and not been feeling well the last few days, dont know if its anything to do with the flub jab I had last week! 4 more weeks at work yet too.... booooo!x

Haha yeah Sarah, I'm kind of going to update it like that, just getting names, dates and genders to get us all started :)

Oh and I'm Courtney :wave:

Hey ttcnewbie123 Do you know what you are having, and what's your name sweety? :D

Hi I'm Cherry and due 27th with a :pink: (Have a feeling this may actually be a December baby as all my babies were late)

I'm fed up already, tired just cannot get comfy in bed anymore and full on timetable with my boys. Looking forward to getting my body back and little girl here.

Hiya! :wave:

I'm Nat, due 13th and am Team :blue:

Counting down the days until I finish work now. I'm exhausted and sitting at work for 9 hours a day is making my back soooo painful.

I'm Jo and due our little man 8th November. Feeling the load now and not sleepin well!

Hi November mums-to-be!

Ellie 18th November :blue:

Finish work next week!!!:flower:

Seems to be a few more girls than boys. Interesting :D

Hi my little man is due 4th nov

Im Helen and we are team pink:pink:

Due 7th November but scheduled for c section on 1st (though bubbs if you want to come a little early thats fine by mummy)

Hey i am Linzi and due on the 11th Nov and on team :pink:

Kstan, name please sweety so i can put it on the list :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->