*~**~NOVEMBER 2011 TESTING THREAD*~*~165 lucky testers!**30 BFP!

StephieB stay positive I'm in the same boat as you except I'm in my early 30, hubby never really wanted children hence we're trying so late into our marriage and now he does. He's been tested and is absolutely fine but blaming me for not giving him a child. Stay positive

wow im sorry he is blaming you for not getting preg, that must be really hard on you.. that is just not fair.. have you been tested? If you have and everything is fine then it is no ones fault.. :hugs:

So for all those who got :bfp: did you feel like you were going to get AF before you tested? I hear both symptoms, either AF or prego is similar. I find it hard sometimes to stay in higher spirits, but inside I don't lose hope. I am now on the 2ww.... ugh! but I am feeling so happy to see so many of you with positive results. did any of you do anything differently this time with your OH to get a :bfp: ? any tips for the rest of us ? All the best, stay positive ladies! cheers xx

BFN for me, and AF came last night. On to the next month!! x

sorry AF got you! Hopefully your next cycle will be the one!

There are so many adorable animal pictures on here but your cat looks just like mine she is 14 now but the cutest thing ever!!!!! she is so loving! i just love the innocence of your cat sleeping in the pic :winkwink:

I'm out, again. Even after my nonchalant attitude the other day, this month has kinda hit me and my husband pretty hard. Its the first time I've seen him cry when AF has made an appearance. (Obviously with the miscarriage in September excluded)

Month 20. Yep, twenty. two. zero. There is nothing wrong with us. I ovulate, I have had a TV scan and no cysts, hormone levels normal, sperm count great, motility great. We are a healthy young couple, why is this so difficult for us :cry: I just don't get it.

Trying to become parents is physically and mentally exhausting us and I'm starting to not want to put us through this every month, but whats the alternative?!

I don't do moping. In Need of a serious cyber slap across the face today ladies, don't let me down :winkwink:

Awww Stephie, I just wish I could give you a huge :hugs: in real life, not just virtually. I'm sorry that it's taking you so long to fulfill your dream but I'm also happy that everything is fine with you and your hubby and I bet your forever baby will come along right when you do not expect it, and when you do I'll be so happy I'll burst! :hugs: :hugs: I'll keep my eye on you and sending you lots of love and :dust: and prayers

Hey girl - I'll put you down for 10th now, and move you to 24th if your cycle ends up longer. If you are spotting now it could also be Ovulation spotting - it happened to me this cycle - I know it was O because I had O cramps and lots of EWCM and then that day and next day I spotted pink/brown and then it was gone, and now almost 2 weeks later I got a bfp.

I never had that before but then someone told me that's what it was, and judging by everything else it makes sense. Hope it's the same for you ~*~**~ lot's of luck and dust!

Hey greenpear
Thanks for this info, after you first noticed the pink/brown when did you BD to get your BFP? (congrats btw) I only see hubby at weekends, first saw pink on Wednesday and it stopped on Saturday morning. I haven't had any o cramps but lots of ewcm on Tues/Wedn and then dried up later part of the week.
How long after did you test? I don't want to waste yet another frer!

To tell you the truth, we were supposed to wait this cycle, so all the way up till the night before spotting we used protection. Then, that night I think we were relaxing and enjoying our Friday evening, and we got careless (I think it might have been that 2nd glass of wine :blush: ). The next day I felt O cramps in the middle of the day, went for a run and when I came back noticed that I spotted. I thought that maybe AF started, but I though it was weird that up to that day I was having lots of EWCM. The next day I spotted brown only 1 time and my EWCM was all gone. So it only happened once :blush: but I knew I was in 2ww because right away my boobs got bigger and not EWCM and few days later I started to get tired and hungry.

I tested 12 days after the day I O. I was going to wait longer but I was just so darn tired and had a backache and I thought that maybe it was a good sign because last time that was my big thing. and I got my very positive test. Good luck hun!!! Hope you caught that eggie :flower:

:hi: Hoping I can still join this thread! AF expected the 25th so going to try to hold out for testing til then! GL everyone! Hope November is it! Congrats to all the BFPs!!!

So for all those who got :bfp: did you feel like you were going to get AF before you tested? I hear both symptoms, either AF or prego is similar. I find it hard sometimes to stay in higher spirits, but inside I don't lose hope. I am now on the 2ww.... ugh! but I am feeling so happy to see so many of you with positive results. did any of you do anything differently this time with your OH to get a :bfp: ? any tips for the rest of us ? All the best, stay positive ladies! cheers xx

Yup - all same symptoms: tired, cranky, hungry, big boobs, AF type cramps.

The only thing different for me was the fact that boobs weren't sore just big and I had a lower back ache (and same thing happened last time) and I was SOOO tired! I was falling asleep at work and taking naps after work.

I think what helped with bfp is eating spoonfull of honey sprinkled with cinnamon every day of my cycle. We tried for a year and nothing. Then mid-August and through first part of Sept I ate honey/cinnamon and got a bfp. I MC sadly, and started taking honey/cinnamon to prepare for the next month but because we had an ooops once I think somehow honey/cinnamon helped me to conceive again. Try it if you like :flower:

Hey girl - I'll put you down for 10th now, and move you to 24th if your cycle ends up longer. If you are spotting now it could also be Ovulation spotting - it happened to me this cycle - I know it was O because I had O cramps and lots of EWCM and then that day and next day I spotted pink/brown and then it was gone, and now almost 2 weeks later I got a bfp.

I never had that before but then someone told me that's what it was, and judging by everything else it makes sense. Hope it's the same for you ~*~**~ lot's of luck and dust!

Hey greenpear
Thanks for this info, after you first noticed the pink/brown when did you BD to get your BFP? (congrats btw) I only see hubby at weekends, first saw pink on Wednesday and it stopped on Saturday morning. I haven't had any o cramps but lots of ewcm on Tues/Wedn and then dried up later part of the week.
How long after did you test? I don't want to waste yet another frer!

To tell you the truth, we were supposed to wait this cycle, so all the way up till the night before spotting we used protection. Then, that night I think we were relaxing and enjoying our Friday evening, and we got careless (I think it might have been that 2nd glass of wine :blush: ). The next day I felt O cramps in the middle of the day, went for a run and when I came back noticed that I spotted. I thought that maybe AF started, but I though it was weird that up to that day I was having lots of EWCM. The next day I spotted brown only 1 time and my EWCM was all gone. So it only happened once :blush: but I knew I was in 2ww because right away my boobs got bigger and not EWCM and few days later I started to get tired and hungry.

I tested 12 days after the day I O. I was going to wait longer but I was just so darn tired and had a backache and I thought that maybe it was a good sign because last time that was my big thing. and I got my very positive test. Good luck hun!!! Hope you caught that eggie :flower:

I just love your story :) i think its so great when it happens this way, its just so amazing how things work out!! im to OCD even if i said i wasnt gonna try for a month i would still be going over everything in my head lol!!!! so happy it happened for you this time.. hopefully the h&c will help me out too :winkwink:

Put me down for the 27th! Even though I know I will probably get to antsy and start testing on the 23rd!:)

There are so many adorable animal pictures on here but your cat looks just like mine she is 14 now but the cutest thing ever!!!!! she is so loving! i just love the innocence of your cat sleeping in the pic :winkwink:

Thanks! I really miss my cat (he's 11[FONT=&quot]½ but acts ike a kitten), haven't seen him for 6 months! I'll be back home in a month and a half - I'm telling myself he's been waiting for me by the front door the whole time and misses me like crazy...[/FONT]

You are all absolutely brilliant :hugs:

After a shitty day (and so OVER emotional, I cried while watching fireworks!?) I've had a mope, and now on to bigger and brighter things next month :thumbup:

Greenpear - Thank you so much for your post, I was in exactly the same boat when I saw you had got you're :bfp: this month! I was so genuinely over joyed for you and your DH after the awful time you had in September, and your story is fantastic! Gives me a little bit of a light at the end of the tunnel (or should we say, tube?:haha:)

Good luck to all the ladies still dying to POAS this month, I'm going to be spying on you all, in a not to weird sense obviously :flower:

:hugs: to all the long term ttc. I'm at about 6 months, and I do my best to try not to complain, because I know that's really not what everyone wants to see.

That's why I like this place, there are people from all different stages of ttc supporting each other. CD25 here, I'm starting to get anxious lol.

Thanks! I really miss my cat (he's 11[FONT=&quot]½ but acts ike a kitten), haven't seen him for 6 months! I'll be back home in a month and a half - I'm telling myself he's been waiting for me by the front door the whole time and misses me like crazy...[/FONT]

awww i miss mine too, when i got married i moved out and left my cat and dog with my mom since they were all our animals :) i am only 30 min. away so i go see them when i want but its not the same as living with them..

sounds like you've been lifted a bit StephieB, keep that positive energy, it'll only help you inch ever closer to your goal!

HEY! Yo..what's with the honey and cinnamon??? :shrug: I tried figuring it out but both threads are sooo long! So i see just a spoonful a day right? And for the whole cycle or just up until O..or after O? Hopefully I wont have to bother even trying it next month..but just in case! :happydance:

Well I'm intending to get confirmed at docs but 2 IC and one tesco test show a BFP! :)

Wow!! I've just caught myself - it's taken me aaaggeeesss!!! lol

***CONGRATULATIONS*** to all you lovely ladies who've got your :bfp: BFPs!!

I think we're out this month as DH has been in Wales twice during October for courses so we missed what PinkPad says was my fertile period. I did have 3 days last weekend (sat,sun & mon) where I had lots of clear CM - I constantly felt 'wet' (sorry TMI!) but I don't know what that would mean??

We're basically waiting for witch to rock around but I don't mind - I'm feeling SO positive after reading this thread, and also DH and I had a little moment last night where we both admitted we felt so ready to become parents so this cycle I am determined that we get our :bfp:!!

I've just ordered: conceive plus, ovulation test kit and some more pregnacare conception tablets and we're going to try the SMEP as well as me also trying Honey & Cinnamon - so still FX'd for testing this month but if not we're set for next month!

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"