*~**~NOVEMBER 2011 TESTING THREAD*~*~165 lucky testers!**30 BFP!

You are all absolutely brilliant :hugs:

After a shitty day (and so OVER emotional, I cried while watching fireworks!?) I've had a mope, and now on to bigger and brighter things next month :thumbup:

Greenpear - Thank you so much for your post, I was in exactly the same boat when I saw you had got you're :bfp: this month! I was so genuinely over joyed for you and your DH after the awful time you had in September, and your story is fantastic! Gives me a little bit of a light at the end of the tunnel (or should we say, tube?:haha:)

Good luck to all the ladies still dying to POAS this month, I'm going to be spying on you all, in a not to weird sense obviously :flower:

Thanks hun, and thank you for your support as well. 2 days ago I spotted a tiny bit (this was after I got a bfp) and I was soooo crushed. But nothing yesterday and today so I'm going to hope that all is well in there :flower: and I likewise hope that you'll see the light at the end of your tube!

HEY! Yo..what's with the honey and cinnamon??? :shrug: I tried figuring it out but both threads are sooo long! So i see just a spoonful a day right? And for the whole cycle or just up until O..or after O? Hopefully I wont have to bother even trying it next month..but just in case! :happydance:

a spoonful of honey sprinkled with cinnamon a day :flower: ~ I took it all throughout my cycle and planning to take till end of 1st tri

Hey girl - I'll put you down for 10th now, and move you to 24th if your cycle ends up longer. If you are spotting now it could also be Ovulation spotting - it happened to me this cycle - I know it was O because I had O cramps and lots of EWCM and then that day and next day I spotted pink/brown and then it was gone, and now almost 2 weeks later I got a bfp.

I never had that before but then someone told me that's what it was, and judging by everything else it makes sense. Hope it's the same for you ~*~**~ lot's of luck and dust!

Hey greenpear
Thanks for this info, after you first noticed the pink/brown when did you BD to get your BFP? (congrats btw) I only see hubby at weekends, first saw pink on Wednesday and it stopped on Saturday morning. I haven't had any o cramps but lots of ewcm on Tues/Wedn and then dried up later part of the week.
How long after did you test? I don't want to waste yet another frer!

To tell you the truth, we were supposed to wait this cycle, so all the way up till the night before spotting we used protection. Then, that night I think we were relaxing and enjoying our Friday evening, and we got careless (I think it might have been that 2nd glass of wine :blush: ). The next day I felt O cramps in the middle of the day, went for a run and when I came back noticed that I spotted. I thought that maybe AF started, but I though it was weird that up to that day I was having lots of EWCM. The next day I spotted brown only 1 time and my EWCM was all gone. So it only happened once :blush: but I knew I was in 2ww because right away my boobs got bigger and not EWCM and few days later I started to get tired and hungry.

I tested 12 days after the day I O. I was going to wait longer but I was just so darn tired and had a backache and I thought that maybe it was a good sign because last time that was my big thing. and I got my very positive test. Good luck hun!!! Hope you caught that eggie :flower:

I just love your story :) i think its so great when it happens this way, its just so amazing how things work out!! im to OCD even if i said i wasnt gonna try for a month i would still be going over everything in my head lol!!!! so happy it happened for you this time.. hopefully the h&c will help me out too :winkwink:

Thanks JenniferAnn and I really hope that H&C will help you as well! I'm impatiently waiting for your bfp :flower:

Hey girl - I'll put you down for 10th now, and move you to 24th if your cycle ends up longer. If you are spotting now it could also be Ovulation spotting - it happened to me this cycle - I know it was O because I had O cramps and lots of EWCM and then that day and next day I spotted pink/brown and then it was gone, and now almost 2 weeks later I got a bfp.

I never had that before but then someone told me that's what it was, and judging by everything else it makes sense. Hope it's the same for you ~*~**~ lot's of luck and dust!

Hey greenpear
Thanks for this info, after you first noticed the pink/brown when did you BD to get your BFP? (congrats btw) I only see hubby at weekends, first saw pink on Wednesday and it stopped on Saturday morning. I haven't had any o cramps but lots of ewcm on Tues/Wedn and then dried up later part of the week.
How long after did you test? I don't want to waste yet another frer!

To tell you the truth, we were supposed to wait this cycle, so all the way up till the night before spotting we used protection. Then, that night I think we were relaxing and enjoying our Friday evening, and we got careless (I think it might have been that 2nd glass of wine :blush: ). The next day I felt O cramps in the middle of the day, went for a run and when I came back noticed that I spotted. I thought that maybe AF started, but I though it was weird that up to that day I was having lots of EWCM. The next day I spotted brown only 1 time and my EWCM was all gone. So it only happened once :blush: but I knew I was in 2ww because right away my boobs got bigger and not EWCM and few days later I started to get tired and hungry.

I tested 12 days after the day I O. I was going to wait longer but I was just so darn tired and had a backache and I thought that maybe it was a good sign because last time that was my big thing. and I got my very positive test. Good luck hun!!! Hope you caught that eggie :flower:

I just love your story :) i think its so great when it happens this way, its just so amazing how things work out!! im to OCD even if i said i wasnt gonna try for a month i would still be going over everything in my head lol!!!! so happy it happened for you this time.. hopefully the h&c will help me out too :winkwink:

Thanks JenniferAnn and I really hope that H&C will help you as well! I'm impatiently waiting for your bfp :flower:

Thank You!!!!!!! ME TOO :hugs:

Congratulations to all the ladies who have there BFPs so happy for you all

So excited for all the new :bfp:'s and thanks greenpear for your story. It does help us! :dust: to everyone!

Tested early a little early...and got my :bfp:!

Congrats to the other ladies who also got their happy news. :happydance:

:dust: to those still waiting

And :hugs::hugs::hugs: to those who were disappointed.

StephieB- Congratulations on your wedding!!! Hope you had a fabulous day!!!

Pinkval and NannyWhitney- huge congrats to you both!!!!

Hi! Can I still join? I will be testing on the 14th... if i can stop myself from testing earlier! i've been having VERY SORE nipples (sorry if this is TMI) since the 2nd!... which is kind of weird... hoping it's not AF playing tricks!

good luck to all of us still waiting!

Do you usually have cramps that feel like af if youre pregnant?

I'd say I had both type cramps - mild AF cramps and from time to time you feel quick pulling pain from bellybutton down to your groin - kind of like someone's tied a string and is pulling on your belly button. It's not too painful (nothing like MC) but can be unpleasant. But usually you'd just feel AF cramps, but they come and go and like I said, very mild. Also little pulling pains on sides of your stomach, like muscle stretching.

see ive had the belly button thing, but like i said im a symptom spotter so idk if its in my head. i took a test today and got :bfn: the :witch: is due tuesday. How are you feeling hun??:hugs:

Tested early a little early...and got my :bfp:!

Congrats to the other ladies who also got their happy news. :happydance:

:dust: to those still waiting

And :hugs::hugs::hugs: to those who were disappointed.

Oh my goodness another bfp today!!!! Congratulations! This is wonderful :wohoo:

I'd say I had both type cramps - mild AF cramps and from time to time you feel quick pulling pain from bellybutton down to your groin - kind of like someone's tied a string and is pulling on your belly button. It's not too painful (nothing like MC) but can be unpleasant. But usually you'd just feel AF cramps, but they come and go and like I said, very mild. Also little pulling pains on sides of your stomach, like muscle stretching.

see ive had the belly button thing, but like i said im a symptom spotter so idk if its in my head. i took a test today and got :bfn: the :witch: is due tuesday. How are you feeling hun??:hugs:

I'm feeling good today - some smells make feel disgusting but other than that just little cramps. Today I had cramps that felt like O cramps and AF cramps :shrug: each day it's different. Oh and I'm obsessing over the fact that my boobs shrunk since I got my bfp :wacko: I know I know, but I'm expecting them to get bigger, not smaller!

Oh I hope she doesn't come!

Congrats to the BFPs!!! yay 8 so far! keep them coming ladies! FXed!!!

I'm feeling good today - some smells make feel disgusting but other than that just little cramps. Today I had cramps that felt like O cramps and AF cramps :shrug: each day it's different. Oh and I'm obsessing over the fact that my boobs shrunk since I got my bfp :wacko: I know I know, but I'm expecting them to get bigger, not smaller!

Oh I hope she doesn't come!

Well i was doing some research earlier and it said those kind of cramps are totally normal. it usually just has to do with your uterus growing. haha dont worry they will:awww:

Me toooo!!!![-o<

oh and i am def. experiencing what my ticker says! i have had cramping the last couple of days. hope its a good sign :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->