*~**~NOVEMBER 2011 TESTING THREAD*~*~165 lucky testers!**30 BFP!

Do you usually have cramps that feel like af if youre pregnant?

I'd say I had both type cramps - mild AF cramps and from time to time you feel quick pulling pain from bellybutton down to your groin - kind of like someone's tied a string and is pulling on your belly button. It's not too painful (nothing like MC) but can be unpleasant. But usually you'd just feel AF cramps, but they come and go and like I said, very mild. Also little pulling pains on sides of your stomach, like muscle stretching.

see ive had the belly button thing, but like i said im a symptom spotter so idk if its in my head. i took a test today and got :bfn: the :witch: is due tuesday. How are you feeling hun??:hugs:

I'm feeling good today - some smells make feel disgusting but other than that just little cramps. Today I had cramps that felt like O cramps and AF cramps :shrug: each day it's different. Oh and I'm obsessing over the fact that my boobs shrunk since I got my bfp :wacko: I know I know, but I'm expecting them to get bigger, not smaller!

Oh I hope she doesn't come!

I've had some cramps too. It feels more like a weird pressure, and less like cramps though. I think it's normal.

Congratulations NannyWhitney!!

Thanks Bug :) the wedding was wonderful! Xx

:headspin:Sometimes I wish I could be like those girls in the movies who don't even think about the possibilty of being pregnant until they realise, like 2 months pass and they haven't had a period.... instead of dwelling on every little hopeful symptom your body may or may not produce LOL :dohh:

I'm really happy to announce I got my :bfp: this morning at 10DPO. I've done three tests already, I did a FRER, a clearblue normal and a clearblue digi. It hasn't quite sunk in yet, I did a test on friday at 7DPO and it was a :bfn: . I feel really blessed as this was my first cycle TTC and I've fallen pregnant straight away.

Other information
I went full out and used a digi OPK and conceive plus and I bd' every other day starting from CD7...so I dtd CD7, CD9, CD11, CD13, CD15 (I ovulated today), CD17, CD19, CD21, CD22, CD23. CD17-CD23 was just for fun of course

:dust: to all of you still waiting for your

Attachments

• BFP.jpg
    BFP.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 9
Congrats ladies! The thread this month has lots of good news so far....lets keep it going to the end!!! (and I'm not just saying that as I plan to test on the 30th :haha:)

congrats to all the BFPs and :hugs: to those who got AF. :flower:

:headspin:Sometimes I wish I could be like those girls in the movies who don't even think about the possibilty of being pregnant until they realise, like 2 months pass and they haven't had a period.... instead of dwelling on every little hopeful symptom your body may or may not produce LOL :dohh:

That just happened to a friend of mine. Her facebook posts gave her away and everyone was asking and at first she was saying "no, no, no" because she was sure it couldn't be possible. But she was 8 weeks when she tested.

I'd Love To Be Put On The List For The 14th. Right Now I'm 1-2 Days Late, So Hopefully :witch: Won't Get Me This Month, As Well As All Of You Wonderful Ladies.FX. I'm Just Hoping I Can Wait It Out That Long.:haha:

Tested this morning at 14dpo, :bfn: No sign of the :witch: but I think I'm out. :cry: If I was pregnant it would show up already...

Tested this morning at 14dpo, :bfn: No sign of the :witch: but I think I'm out. :cry: If I was pregnant it would show up already...

not necessarily. A surprising number of women don't get a BFP straight away and a very tiny number never get a BFP despite being pregnant.

Not out until AF comes! But if she does show up, good luck for next cycle. But I'll still keep my fingers crossed that this is your month!

So Friday, I told y'all about the spotting and I thought AF was starting. Well she never showed on Friday, still didn't show on Saturday. The sore and itchy boobs continued along with cramping, exhaustion and an increase in CM. So Sunday morning filled with hope and anticipation I took a test, BFN, and then the stupid witch's joke played out and I started:cry: I was 2 DAYS LATE :hissy:
If Im not preggo just let AF come on time. Why be late just to get my hopes up and waste a test:growlmad: We are now on cycle 16!!

Needless to say I am beyond upset and in a fowl mood, completely fell off the positivity train for the moment. I will get back on after I allow myself a little pitty party:brat: My preacher says its ok to sit on the pitty potty as long as you dont sit long enough to get ring around the hiny:winkwink: So that is my plan!

So sorry for the rant, just needed to get that out!

Congrats to those who got their blessed BFP, Good luck to those still waiting, and to those who have had a visit from AF, I feel your pain:hugs:

butterlifes3 - big :hug: to you dear :hugs: I'm sorry she was playing around with you. I know what it is like to hope and wait and then have her show up. Once mine was late a whole week! Didn't get it till 22 dpo :growlmad: I hope you will regain your positivity soon and be back with us on the other thread next month :flower:

Luckyeleven - I'm so happy for you!!! Congratulations :wohoo: Let it be a sticky one!

So Friday, I told y'all about the spotting and I thought AF was starting. Well she never showed on Friday, still didn't show on Saturday. The sore and itchy boobs continued along with cramping, exhaustion and an increase in CM. So Sunday morning filled with hope and anticipation I took a test, BFN, and then the stupid witch's joke played out and I started:cry: I was 2 DAYS LATE :hissy:
If Im not preggo just let AF come on time. Why be late just to get my hopes up and waste a test:growlmad: We are now on cycle 16!!

Needless to say I am beyond upset and in a fowl mood, completely fell off the positivity train for the moment. I will get back on after I allow myself a little pitty party:brat: My preacher says its ok to sit on the pitty potty as long as you dont sit long enough to get ring around the hiny:winkwink: So that is my plan!

So sorry for the rant, just needed to get that out!

Congrats to those who got their blessed BFP, Good luck to those still waiting, and to those who have had a visit from AF, I feel your pain:hugs:

Oh NO!!!! I know how you feel af is cruel sometimes! Wish it could be a whole lot easier when it comes to getting pregnant/we could test a day after concieving! That would be amazing! But keep your head held high! God has a plan for us all.

"I press toward the goal for the prize of the upward call of God in Christ Jesus"
Philippians 3:14

twickywabbit - don't give up yet dear. Who knows, maybe it is just a late bfp? :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->