*~**~NOVEMBER 2011 TESTING THREAD*~*~165 lucky testers!**30 BFP!

:wave: Big Welcome to all the new testers!!! Keep us updated girls! :dust: to everyone

So Friday, I told y'all about the spotting and I thought AF was starting. Well she never showed on Friday, still didn't show on Saturday. The sore and itchy boobs continued along with cramping, exhaustion and an increase in CM. So Sunday morning filled with hope and anticipation I took a test, BFN, and then the stupid witch's joke played out and I started:cry: I was 2 DAYS LATE :hissy:
If Im not preggo just let AF come on time. Why be late just to get my hopes up and waste a test:growlmad: We are now on cycle 16!!

Needless to say I am beyond upset and in a fowl mood, completely fell off the positivity train for the moment. I will get back on after I allow myself a little pitty party:brat: My preacher says its ok to sit on the pitty potty as long as you dont sit long enough to get ring around the hiny:winkwink: So that is my plan!

So sorry for the rant, just needed to get that out!

Congrats to those who got their blessed BFP, Good luck to those still waiting, and to those who have had a visit from AF, I feel your pain:hugs:

oh my goodness I know exactly what you mean about AF being late just to get our hopes up, I totally understand your need for a pity party! If it was on schedule every month, except the relevant ones (BFP) then this whole TTC thing would be a fraction less stressful!

Oh NO!!!! I know how you feel af is cruel sometimes! Wish it could be a whole lot easier when it comes to getting pregnant/we could test a day after concieving! That would be amazing! But keep your head held high! God has a plan for us all.

"I press toward the goal for the prize of the upward call of God in Christ Jesus"
Philippians 3:14

Thanks for the verse, my mom does the same thing when she knows im down and out.

Wow... 11/11/11 is turning out to be quite a lucky day to test. Maybe I will wait to test until then!!!

Wow... 11/11/11 is turning out to be quite a lucky day to test. Maybe I will wait to test until then!!!

my fingers are totally crossed for you! Do you think you can really wait until then? When would your AF have been due?

Oh NO!!!! I know how you feel af is cruel sometimes! Wish it could be a whole lot easier when it comes to getting pregnant/we could test a day after concieving! That would be amazing! But keep your head held high! God has a plan for us all.

"I press toward the goal for the prize of the upward call of God in Christ Jesus"
Philippians 3:14

Thanks for the verse, my mom does the same thing when she knows im down and out.

Your very welcome! Your time will come:) just patiently wait and continue to do what you do!

Hi I'm quite new to this but please can you put me down for 11/11/11 too! Good luck everyone! Can't wait for my :bfp: xx

whoo hoo congrats to all the 9 BFPs!!! hugs to those who got AF :hugs:

Af is due tomorrow and im a nervous wreck!!! I just want her to stay awayyyyyy!!!!

Im out.
My 24 day cycle became 26 days....still get one more chance in November but will not test until 3rd Dec

xxxxx

Congratulations NannyWhitney and Luckyeleven! Happy and healthy 9 months to you both!

Hello, I am 5DPO right now and will be testing on the 14th. One week left for me! I O'd early this cycle (on CD13) normally I O around CD19.

I am on an emotional roller coaster! I's anyone else??? I snap easily, I cry easily, but then I am happy. I am a mess. Also my BBs hurt sooo bad today!

When you ladies get a chance, can you look at my chart? My temps are all over the place. Let me know what you think.

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/35f180

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->