*~**~NOVEMBER 2011 TESTING THREAD*~*~165 lucky testers!**30 BFP!

Af is due tomorrow and im a nervous wreck!!! I just want her to stay awayyyyyy!!!!

Ill be praying for you! Stay positive! Are you having any af symptoms?

Thank you:hugs: I have been having some stomach and back cramps today. And I just noticed a pimple before which I normally get whens shes coming:cry:

:hugs: and :dust: She might still not come!!! Lot's of prayers your way hun!!!

Thank you...i have everything crossed!!! Trying not to go :wacko:

I am on an emotional roller coaster! I's anyone else??? I snap easily, I cry easily, but then I am happy. I am a mess. Also my BBs hurt sooo bad today!

Could be a good sign! I felt like crying over things and the day before bfp I was sooo cranky I was completely convinced that it was PMS and :witch: was coming! :dust: and FX for you!!

I'm a bit lost as to when I'll test now, because my cycle changed last month I'd be later than usual.

DH and I only BD'd once during O so I hope you don't mind me sticking around and stalking this thread whilst I wait for the witch so I can start again :) I get all excited when I see everyone's :bfp: BFP's!!

xxx

I am on an emotional roller coaster! I's anyone else??? I snap easily, I cry easily, but then I am happy. I am a mess. Also my BBs hurt sooo bad today!

I am the same, I am only 3dpo I think, but this week I am super happy one minute then the next I am crying over silly things. I am easier to anger too recently. I felt a bit sicky this morning when I woke up, but I was happy and told hubby so and said I have a good feeling about this month and he's just like, don't talk about it because then if it doesn't happen we will both be down.... suddenly I wanted to start weeping... ugh! my bbs aren;t hurting but my nips are becoming super sensitive. I just do not like this waiting! cheers x :hugs:

Caved and tested a couple days earlier than planned

Attachments

• 08112011328.jpg
    08112011328.jpg
    10.5 KB · Views: 14
Wow!!! Congrats Readyornot!!!!!!!!!!! I am so excited for you.

As for me AF came early.

AF got me :cry: On to next month.

Congrats to all the BFP!! :happydance: Have a H&H 9 months!!

anyone else getting annoying heartburn? the last 3 nights I have been getting it ... :(

I am the same, I am only 3dpo I think, but this week I am super happy one minute then the next I am crying over silly things. I am easier to anger too recently. I felt a bit sicky this morning when I woke up, but I was happy and told hubby so and said I have a good feeling about this month and he's just like, don't talk about it because then if it doesn't happen we will both be down.... suddenly I wanted to start weeping... ugh! my bbs aren;t hurting but my nips are becoming super sensitive. I just do not like this waiting! cheers x :hugs:

yes yesterday was the first day i was pretty moody. i made a mistake its not my bbs hurting is my nips, but my bbs are swelling. I really hope this is our month!!! FXed!!! :hugs:

yes yesterday was the first day i was pretty moody. i made a mistake its not my bbs hurting is my nips, but my bbs are swelling. I really hope this is our month!!! FXed!!! :hugs:

I keep going from this site to that count down to pregnancy site and comparing symptoms and looking for any signs.... driving myself mad :wacko: I will keep fingers crossed indeed for us!

Af is due tomorrow and im a nervous wreck!!! I just want her to stay awayyyyyy!!!!

Ill be praying for you! Stay positive! Are you having any af symptoms?

Thank you:hugs: I have been having some stomach and back cramps today. And I just noticed a pimple before which I normally get whens shes coming:cry:

:hugs: and :dust: She might still not come!!! Lot's of prayers your way hun!!!

Thank you...i have everything crossed!!! Trying not to go :wacko:

Unfortunately for me im having the same thing! Back aches and off and on cramps! Praying Af never shows!!!!!

Huge congrats to ReadyOrNot!!!! :wohoo: weeeeeee!!!! H&H9M girl!

Katrinalorien and Butterfly22 - :hugs: sorry she got you girls. I hope that you'll get your bfp's just tim time for Christmas as an early Christmas present!

So Friday, I told y'all about the spotting and I thought AF was starting. Well she never showed on Friday, still didn't show on Saturday. The sore and itchy boobs continued along with cramping, exhaustion and an increase in CM. So Sunday morning filled with hope and anticipation I took a test, BFN, and then the stupid witch's joke played out and I started:cry: I was 2 DAYS LATE :hissy:
If Im not preggo just let AF come on time. Why be late just to get my hopes up and waste a test:growlmad: We are now on cycle 16!!

Needless to say I am beyond upset and in a fowl mood, completely fell off the positivity train for the moment. I will get back on after I allow myself a little pitty party:brat: My preacher says its ok to sit on the pitty potty as long as you dont sit long enough to get ring around the hiny:winkwink: So that is my plan!

So sorry for the rant, just needed to get that out!

Congrats to those who got their blessed BFP, Good luck to those still waiting, and to those who have had a visit from AF, I feel your pain:hugs:

Sorry.:hugs: Thats happen to me a lot lately-well twice out of the last 3 months. lol So even though its soo hard to resist im waiting until the 14th-eventhough im a couple days late now. I just don't wanna get my hopes up only for a third :bfn: in a row. :dust: to us all!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->