*~**~NOVEMBER 2011 TESTING THREAD*~*~165 lucky testers!**30 BFP!

Can you move my testing date to Friday the 11th? I havent gotten AF, she is due today or tomorrow, but I will not be testing until I am definitely late this cycle.

Thanks! xxoo and congrats to ALL the BFPS! WOOHOO! Hope I can join you!

Sorry.:hugs: Thats happen to me a lot lately-well twice out of the last 3 months. lol So even though its soo hard to resist im waiting until the 14th-eventhough im a couple days late now. I just don't wanna get my hopes up only for a third :bfn: in a row. :dust: to us all!

Thanks, it feels like all we do is wait though! How long have you been trying?

Can you move my testing date to Friday the 11th? I havent gotten AF, she is due today or tomorrow, but I will not be testing until I am definitely late this cycle.

Hey im from northern NJ too :)

sorry.:hugs: Thats happen to me a lot lately-well twice out of the last 3 months. Lol so even though its soo hard to resist im waiting until the 14th-eventhough im a couple days late now. I just don't wanna get my hopes up only for a third :bfn: In a row. :dust: To us all!

thanks, it feels like all we do is wait though! How long have you been trying?

i just love your picture your dogs look so cute!

If I have a short cycle (25 days) when should I test?? Well more like can I test early? I tested this morning at 8-9 dpo and It was negative. Period due at 12dpo...Even if I tested at 12dpo with no af would it still be too early?? Since implantation occurs around 7-12 dpo. May sound stupid but just wondering what you ladies think?

Really?! Nice! Where abouts? I am in Bergen County :flower:

Congrats readyornot!!! Yay for November being such a fantastic month already for BFPs!!!! :happydance:

Im from morris county but right now i live in warren county!

Nice! Thats Bear Country! I LOVE the black bears in NJ....they are amazing! :flower:

If I have a short cycle (25 days) when should I test?? Well more like can I test early? I tested this morning at 8-9 dpo and It was negative. Period due at 12dpo...Even if I tested at 12dpo with no af would it still be too early?? Since implantation occurs around 7-12 dpo. May sound stupid but just wondering what you ladies think?

Hmmm, good question! My LP is only 11 days so I dont think I want to test until I am at least 3 days late or so...I say wait until AF is late by 2-3 days to test with a short cycle. I know its hard to hold out though, trust me.:wacko:

Sorry.:hugs: Thats happen to me a lot lately-well twice out of the last 3 months. lol So even though its soo hard to resist im waiting until the 14th-eventhough im a couple days late now. I just don't wanna get my hopes up only for a third :bfn: in a row. :dust: to us all!

Thanks, it feels like all we do is wait though! How long have you been trying?

We started NT/NP our second in July-when DD asked if when I was going to "have a baby like Derrick" (her cousin). It seems like she's almost more excited about it than we are sometimes. LOL. Not too long, just long enough to start getting sick of waiting. :haha:

Nice! Thats Bear Country! I LOVE the black bears in NJ....they are amazing! :flower:

Yes it is! they are so beautiful! i only have seen one since we moved here.. i hate it here to be honest i wanna go back to morris county i like those areas better this area is to isolated for me, but Husband bought here cause it was cheaper for more.. so im stuck for a little.. im 30 min from my family so its not that bad :)

Please can I join. Really hoping this is the month. Will be testing towards the end of the month around the 26th.

Baby dust to all.

Well...3 tests later I think I'm no. 11 for this thread!:happydance:

We came back from our 2 year anniversary weekend away, 1st night on our own, the rest seeing my family, and I tested as soon as I got home as didn't want to sneak around testing at my parents!!!

This is our 4th month ttc and the only thing I did different this month is...joining this thread!

Thanks for all the posts so far this month, and I can't wait to follow the rest of the November BFP's and those that will have theirs very soon after that I'm sure!!

Helena x

Well...3 tests later I think I'm no. 11 for this thread!:happydance:

We came back from our 2 year anniversary weekend away, 1st night on our own, the rest seeing my family, and I tested as soon as I got home as didn't want to sneak around testing at my parents!!!

This is our 4th month ttc and the only thing I did different this month is...joining this thread!

Thanks for all the posts so far this month, and I can't wait to follow the rest of the November BFP's and those that will have theirs very soon after that I'm sure!!

Helena x

OMG congratulations!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back