*~**~NOVEMBER 2011 TESTING THREAD*~*~165 lucky testers!**30 BFP!

Congratulations to all you ladies with a bfp :happydance: And sorry for the ones that the witch got :hugs: don't give up hope though I'll keep my fingers crossed for you guys.

AFM: I took a test on the 5th and it came out positive, hubby and I didnt believe it so he made me take another test the next day and it came back bfp..we both are still in shock and took another test at the dr today and am waiting for confirmation before I get too excited. I just don't really feel preggo ya know? My bbs hurt but I'm getting cramps that feel like AF so dunno if my body is playing tricks on me :shrug:

wow 12 BFPs!!!! this thread is super lucky!!! Congrats ladies!!! :)

Wow!!! Congrats hastbury and sllydrkfsh!!!! Yay!!! 12 bfp!!! :wohoo:

Hi all, can I join you please? Could you put me down on 20th Nov.?
Congrats to all with BFP!!
I am not very hopeful as we only bd'd on O day... but I hope this is the lucky thread and brings me a BFP!
xx

Congrats to all the BFP's!!!!
This is lucky,especially with Greenpear.....it makes me keep coming back to check when I told myself that I wouldn't obsess this month. ;) Oh well! Hoping this one is my month, too!!
More BFP's!!

Congratulations!!! Happy and Healthy 9 months to you all! :baby:

Caved and tested a couple days earlier than planned

:dance:

Well...3 tests later I think I'm no. 11 for this thread!:happydance:

We came back from our 2 year anniversary weekend away, 1st night on our own, the rest seeing my family, and I tested as soon as I got home as didn't want to sneak around testing at my parents!!!

This is our 4th month ttc and the only thing I did different this month is...joining this thread!

Thanks for all the posts so far this month, and I can't wait to follow the rest of the November BFP's and those that will have theirs very soon after that I'm sure!!

Helena x

:happydance:

Congratulations to all you ladies with a bfp :happydance: And sorry for the ones that the witch got :hugs: don't give up hope though I'll keep my fingers crossed for you guys.

AFM: I took a test on the 5th and it came out positive, hubby and I didnt believe it so he made me take another test the next day and it came back bfp..we both are still in shock and took another test at the dr today and am waiting for confirmation before I get too excited. I just don't really feel preggo ya know? My bbs hurt but I'm getting cramps that feel like AF so dunno if my body is playing tricks on me :shrug:

:dance:

sllydrkfsh I've been having what I thought were pre-AF cramps for the last few days but at my doctor's apptmt today she said this sensation was normal for some women. It's apparently everything stretching and adjusting or something like that...

Congratulations!

Wow, every time I come on there is a new BFP! This is awesome! Averaging more than one a day! Congratulations ladies! So happy for all of you! Big hugs all around!!

Congratulations!! wow lots of BFPs at the minute :) xx

Congrats to all you lovely ladies that got your :bfp:

The :witch: found me :-( :hugs: to those of you out and see you next month for the December waiting game.

Wow loads more BFPs!!! Great month - congrats ladies :happydance:

Congrats to all the ladies with BFP!!

So ladies the :witch: was supposed to come yesterday and hasnt yet, so I'm officially 1 day late. I feel like shes coming though:cry: i have the cramps and the feeling that im wet or having a "flow". I tested this morning and I got :bfn::nope: How was late has it taken anyone to get a BFP after AF was due?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->