*~**~NOVEMBER 2011 TESTING THREAD*~*~165 lucky testers!**30 BFP!

is it normal that my temps are as high as they are? this is my first time temping and i didnt get started until cd11 but mine have pretty much stayed around 98 degree or higher

also can you move me to testing the 18th.... that is when AF is due :) thanks!

is it normal that my temps are as high as they are? this is my first time temping and i didnt get started until cd11 but mine have pretty much stayed around 98 degree or higher

From what I know, temps remain high until a few days before AF. Its a good sign if they continue to go up or stay high.

still no sign of AF! Testing again in a few days, unless she shows! She is LATE!

I told hubby around lunchtime I still hadn't started. He came home with a test and I caved. I got my ;bfp: last night around 10 pm. :cloud9: This seems like a really lucky month for all the :bfp:s. Congrats to those that have gotten them so far, lots and LOTS of :dust: for those that are still in this month, and for those that :af: selfishly tricked this month, I;m sorry but don't give up hope, I've got my FX that you all will get your Xmas babies! :dust: :dust: :dust:

Congrats to all the ladies with BFP!!

So ladies the :witch: was supposed to come yesterday and hasnt yet, so I'm officially 1 day late. I feel like shes coming though:cry: i have the cramps and the feeling that im wet or having a "flow". I tested this morning and I got :bfn::nope: How was late has it taken anyone to get a BFP after AF was due?

haj624, I think it's different for different pregnancies. Last time I had bfp I didn't test on purpose till AF was 7 days late. When I did test, the line was there but pretty light and I was a week late! This time, I tested 3 days early, and my line was darker. Yesterday I tested again for fun (which would make me 2 days late) and the line was so dark it soaked all the color off control. So it really varies. Here are 2 pics taht I have 1st one is of my Sept bfp when I tested 1 week late, and second is Nov bfp when I tested 3 days early

Attachments

• my bfp! Sept 11th.jpg
    my bfp! Sept 11th.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 7
  • Nov bfp!.jpg
    Nov bfp!.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 8
I told hubby around lunchtime I still hadn't started. He came home with a test and I caved. I got my ;bfp: last night around 10 pm. :cloud9: This seems like a really lucky month for all the :bfp:s. Congrats to those that have gotten them so far, lots and LOTS of :dust: for those that are still in this month, and for those that :af: selfishly tricked this month, I;m sorry but don't give up hope, I've got my FX that you all will get your Xmas babies! :dust: :dust: :dust:

:happydance: :happydance: :happydance: CONGRATS FeliciaD!!!!

:hug: to those girls that are on to December!
:happydance: to our new :bfp:'s! H&H 9 months!
:dust: everyone!

Just checking in. I haven't been on the computer for a bit so I'm catching up. Lots to read. I'm about 2dpo now so waiting till I get my crosshairs. I O'd 2 days earlier than the last two cycles. Not much to report for now. GL and FX'd for everyone!

If I have a short cycle (25 days) when should I test?? Well more like can I test early? I tested this morning at 8-9 dpo and It was negative. Period due at 12dpo...Even if I tested at 12dpo with no af would it still be too early?? Since implantation occurs around 7-12 dpo. May sound stupid but just wondering what you ladies think?

Hmmm, good question! My LP is only 11 days so I dont think I want to test until I am at least 3 days late or so...I say wait until AF is late by 2-3 days to test with a short cycle. I know its hard to hold out though, trust me.:wacko:

Thanks Girl! This 25 day cycle is confusing. Bc I tested this morning bfn but with having a short cycle my hormones may not be efficient enough to test a positive just yet. So far today im having no symptons as I have noticed. One boob is slightly sore but other than that nada! Havent had period cramps at all today af is due thurs/friday....AF PLEASE STAY AWAY FROM US....So if all goes well ill test friday and see. But if not sunday will be my test day.
:af:
When are you testing!?

my temps were high then today i took it and it dropped, ex: 98.8. 99.0, 99.1, 97.6 (the drop) then a few hours later the stupid :witch: showed up. but if they stay high that can be a good sign!!

High temps after O are a good sign. Have you gone triphasic yet?? FF will tell you. If that happens :test: How many dpo are you??

I'm a bit late into the game but can you put me down as unknown? This cycles a freaky one again.

Congrats! How exciting! Best wishes for a happy and healthy pregnancy!

AF is due the 18. I've had a few signs but nothing major. A twinge down low and a few mins of cramps. Has anybody tried anything new then got a BFP right after??

i told hubby around lunchtime i still hadn't started. He came home with a test and i caved. I got my ;bfp: Last night around 10 pm. :cloud9: This seems like a really lucky month for all the :bfp:s. Congrats to those that have gotten them so far, lots and lots of :dust: For those that are still in this month, and for those that :af: Selfishly tricked this month, i;m sorry but don't give up hope, i've got my fx that you all will get your xmas babies! :dust: :dust: :dust:

congratulations!!!

Congratulations!

AF is due the 18. I've had a few signs but nothing major. A twinge down low and a few mins of cramps. Has anybody tried anything new then got a BFP right after??

not sure if you've noticed the honey and cinnamon thing but that seems to have worked for quite a few people!

my temps were high then today i took it and it dropped, ex: 98.8. 99.0, 99.1, 97.6 (the drop) then a few hours later the stupid :witch: showed up. but if they stay high that can be a good sign!!

aw oh no! i am sorry! Hoping your temps stay high next cycle! FXed!!! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->