*~**~NOVEMBER 2011 TESTING THREAD*~*~165 lucky testers!**30 BFP!

High temps after O are a good sign. Have you gone triphasic yet?? FF will tell you. If that happens :test: How many dpo are you??

Ok good! i just thought mine were high to begin with compared to everyone else. what is triphasic? i am 6dpo according to my ticker but 5 according to FF :)

I told hubby around lunchtime I still hadn't started. He came home with a test and I caved. I got my ;bfp: last night around 10 pm. :cloud9: This seems like a really lucky month for all the :bfp:s. Congrats to those that have gotten them so far, lots and LOTS of :dust: for those that are still in this month, and for those that :af: selfishly tricked this month, I;m sorry but don't give up hope, I've got my FX that you all will get your Xmas babies! :dust: :dust: :dust:

Congratulations! :dance: Happy & Healthy 9 months to you. :baby:

AF is due the 18. I've had a few signs but nothing major. A twinge down low and a few mins of cramps. Has anybody tried anything new then got a BFP right after??

I ate honey and cinnamon everyday and it worked twice for me - in sept and now in nov. Those were the only two cycles that I did anything different. I didn't chart or temp or use preseed or anything at all except bd here and there. Good luck hun!

is it normal that my temps are as high as they are? this is my first time temping and i didnt get started until cd11 but mine have pretty much stayed around 98 degree or higher

also can you move me to testing the 18th.... that is when AF is due :) thanks!

my temps were high then today i took it and it dropped, ex: 98.8. 99.0, 99.1, 97.6 (the drop) then a few hours later the stupid :witch: showed up. but if they stay high that can be a good sign!!

Aww sorry she got you hun :sad1: :hugs:

Hey I'm new to this site. My husband and I have been married for 1 year and almost 2 months. We started trying right before we got married and still nothing. I really didn't track anything though we just didn't prevent anything. This month I used preseed and tried to track ovulation, but not sure if I tracked it right. If so af is supposed to come on the 15th. No symptoms :/ though.

Woke up with my belly and back hurting all night! I hope Im not teasing myself!

Ok ladies...ive made it to day number 2 of :af:. I havent taken an hpt since yesterday morning but I do have an appt for my gyno at 11 today because im supposed to be getting my annual. Would they do anything there that they would be able to tell if I'm pregnant? I mean if they gave me a urine test I dont know if it would work since they haven't yet but I didn't know if they would just do a sono or something.

I'm out for this month, AF today, been spotting since last Sat, but hey we're having fun TTC

I'm going all out next month, I'm going to start temping and I've just ordered some otks too!

Good luck to everyone! and congrats on all the BFP!

got AF....this AM. No spotting, just full blown light AF. Day freaking 1. Onto to Cycle 5....GRRRRRRR

Hey I'm new to this site. My husband and I have been married for 1 year and almost 2 months. We started trying right before we got married and still nothing. I really didn't track anything though we just didn't prevent anything. This month I used preseed and tried to track ovulation, but not sure if I tracked it right. If so af is supposed to come on the 15th. No symptoms :/ though.

Welcome to BnB!

Well ladies im at 11dpo and no af!!! No symptoms of her coming just mild cramps but thats it! Tmrw I will be officially 1 day late! Thats very rare for me as AF always shows a day early. So she should have been here yesterday. But we shall see! The tatas are still not sore....Interesting! Please Lord let this month be ours!!!!
:dust:
to us all!!! :)

Well ladies im at 11dpo and no af!!! No symptoms of her coming just mild cramps but thats it! Tmrw I will be officially 1 day late! Thats very rare for me as AF always shows a day early. So she should have been here yesterday. But we shall see! The tatas are still not sore....Interesting! Please Lord let this month be ours!!!!

All sounds soooo good:thumbup: When will you :test: Im getting excited for you:dance:

Congrats to all the new BFPs and :hugs: for those that got AF.

I think I'm O'ing today so really hope the honey and cinnamon does the trick (as well as LOTS of BDing!):blush:

Fingers crossed for you!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back