*~**~NOVEMBER 2011 TESTING THREAD*~*~165 lucky testers!**30 BFP!

jchic, Impet Limpet, JenniferAnn - girls I'm so sorry she got you :hugs: please don't be discouraged. I know it's hard to wait but it will happen. It took us 13 months to conceive the first time and I also felt like it would never happen, but it did, and I believe it will happen to you as well :dust:

Well ladies im at 11dpo and no af!!! No symptoms of her coming just mild cramps but thats it! Tmrw I will be officially 1 day late! Thats very rare for me as AF always shows a day early. So she should have been here yesterday. But we shall see! The tatas are still not sore....Interesting! Please Lord let this month be ours!!!!
:dust:
to us all!!! :)

All sounds soooo good:thumbup: When will you :test: Im getting excited for you:dance:

Thank You!!! I havent decided yet with having a 25 day cycle I can test now and possibly still get a negative. Im gonna try and hold out til saturday or sunday if af doesnt show up! Hopefully she isn't tricking me...Keep your fingers crossed for me!!! Hopefully this cycle you will get the precious little eggy!! Im keeping my fingers crossed for you and sending you lots of :dust: your way!!! :)

Well ladies im at 11dpo and no af!!! No symptoms of her coming just mild cramps but thats it! Tmrw I will be officially 1 day late! Thats very rare for me as AF always shows a day early. So she should have been here yesterday. But we shall see! The tatas are still not sore....Interesting! Please Lord let this month be ours!!!!

Fingers crossed for you!!!!

Thank You Ma'am! We have been trying since August also! I got married Aug
6th and has been trying ever since! And we have 6 month old Lab named Lexi!

HAHA! How funny :) Lexi is completely my baby....I swear I would trade DH in for her :haha:

jchic, Impet Limpet, JenniferAnn - girls I'm so sorry she got you :hugs: please don't be discouraged. I know it's hard to wait but it will happen. It took us 13 months to conceive the first time and I also felt like it would never happen, but it did, and I believe it will happen to you as well :dust:

Thanks Greenpear! I am so happy you got your sticky bean :flower:
Did your doc do any tests? My doc has done all the blood levels and an endo check and all was fine. He scheduled me for an HSG on Thursday the 17th which will be CD8 for me. Have you heard of this test?

I am due AF 17th November - please add me x

Wow look at all the BFPs in here! November really is the luckiest month! It just goes to show that it DOES happen, and it WILL happen... whether its sooner or later, it WILL!

Good luck all waiting to test

I'm so sorry to all the girls who AF got. Please don't get too discouraged. It WILL happen!

HAHA! How funny :) Lexi is completely my baby....I swear I would trade DH in for her :haha:

Lexi is def mine we have two labs and she is all mine! She is so jealous of my husband! She can't stand him sitting beside me! She gets in the middle! Id trade Dh for her any day! hahaha jk but its a thought! :)

Lexi is def mine we have two labs and she is all mine! She is so jealous of my husband! She can't stand him sitting beside me! She gets in the middle! Id trade Dh for her any day! hahaha jk but its a thought! :)

Are those them in the picture? They are BEAUTIFUL!!!!! Ahhh, we are Lexi buddies! hahahaha

Are those them in the picture? They are BEAUTIFUL!!!!! Ahhh, we are Lexi buddies! hahahaha

Thank you! Yes those are my wonderful kids in the picture. Mitzi is on the left(6 yrs old) and Lexi(6 months old)is on the right! They literally do everything together; they are best friends. How ya doing Lexi Buddy! hahah I think this just made my day

I was thinking some of the ladies in here might find this thread interesting. It's about when to BD in relation to ovulation (basically, for those who may not have realised this, it's better to BD up to 3 days BEFORE you ovulate so the sperm are up there waiting for the egg when it's released. If you wait until you actually ovulate it may be too late by the time the sperm reach up there as the egg only lives 12-24 hours (but sperm can live 3-7 days))

Congrats to all the BFPs out there! I've been gone a few days and feel like I have missed a lot! I am feeling very "periodish" today. Not a good sign :( I go for blood tests on Saturday to see if I actually ovulated this month or not, so I'm excited to get that done.

Thanks Greenpear! I am so happy you got your sticky bean :flower:
Did your doc do any tests? My doc has done all the blood levels and an endo check and all was fine. He scheduled me for an HSG on Thursday the 17th which will be CD8 for me. Have you heard of this test?

I'm not sure about having a test on CD 8, but when I went to get tested I had to do a test on 2nd day of AF and on CD 21. Also they did ultrasound for me as well....and that's it - Dr. said everything worked out fine :flower:

Hope everything works for you hun as well! :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->