*~**~NOVEMBER 2011 TESTING THREAD*~*~165 lucky testers!**30 BFP!

Hey guys...im booked in for HSG on the 28th and everyone says its like MEGA painful.....anyone had one? My Dr said it can help with fertility so I hope its worth it! Anyone else had one?

Hey guys...im booked in for HSG on the 28th and everyone says its like MEGA painful.....anyone had one? My Dr said it can help with fertility so I hope its worth it! Anyone else had one?

I've had one. It hurt when I got it done, but the pain literally only lasted for 30 seconds and then it was gone. On a scale of 1 to 10 if my menstrual cramps are a 3, the HSG was like a 6 maybe even a 5. It's really not that bad; so don't be too worried about it. And if you get there and it's more painful than you thought, just remember that it will be over in a few seconds. Hope that helps.

I've had one. It hurt when I got it done, but the pain literally only lasted for 30 seconds and then it was gone. On a scale of 1 to 10 if my menstrual cramps are a 3, the HSG was like a 6 maybe even a 5. It's really not that bad; so don't be too worried about it. And if you get there and it's more painful than you thought, just remember that it will be over in a few seconds. Hope that helps.

Thanks thats very sweet! I've just heard so many negative things- girls get a raw deal sometimes hey. My DH said "If I could do it for you I would" nice but I wonder if he knew the truth.....

One week from today until testing!!! so excited! :) good luck ladies!

i didnt see this thread! can i join please :winkwink: just starting 2ww today.

I had one a few weeks ago and it didn't hurt one bit!! I don't tolerate pain well so I was preparing myself, but it was really very easy. Everyone is different, but I hope yours goes easily too. I took 800 mg of Aleve an hour before thr test, doctors orders! Good luck.

Well ladies I tested today at 12dpo and got a :bfp:
Holy Moly Holy Moly!!!!

You can throw me on for unknown with :witch: just for the sake of keeping track.

CONGRATS!!! WOOHOOO! Now Lexi has a playmate :)yayyyyyyy

CONGRATS to all the BFP's!! This thread has definitely been booming lately with the BFP's! :D:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->