*~**~NOVEMBER 2011 TESTING THREAD*~*~165 lucky testers!**30 BFP!

YAY YAY YAY!!!!! CONGRATS ffwife!!!!! thats great news!!!

Well ladies I tested today at 12dpo and got a :bfp:
Holy Moly Holy Moly!!!!

CONGRATULATIONS that is fantastic. So happy for you and all the BFPs so far.
Have a happy and healthy 9 months enjoy it.

:hugs:

Thank you all so very much!!! Im sitting at working and I cant focus on anything and man I have never been so ready to see 5:00 to get here so I can GO HOMMEEE!!!!

Thank you all so very much!!! Im sitting at working and I cant focus on anything and man I have never been so ready to see 5:00 to get here so I can GO HOMMEEE!!!!

WOOOOHOOOOO!!! What cycle was the lucky cycle for you? :winkwink:

was due AF on 10th and got a BFP! Delighted!

Good luck everyone x

woohoo!!! Congrats FFwife and Edinburgh!!!!!! :yipee::wohoo::yipee::yipee::wohoo:

Wow congrats to all the BFP's!!! It is a lucky day! I feel like testing early (at 9DPO) just to see if I increase my luck! lol

Maybe I should go test lol jk still too early for me. Congrats everyone on th BFPs!!! Maybe this is a luck thread!

I dont know about my dpo this time but I know if AF doesnt come on 15th I will be testing that evening or the morning of the 16th.

Good Luck Janine!!! hope she stays away! lots and lots of dust for you!

WOOOOHOOOOO!!! What cycle was the lucky cycle for you?

Cycle 3 for us! I wasn't expecting to get of this soon! But we just tried without trying if that makes sens lol

Started spotting today :/ I guess she got me. Wasn't due till the 15th though.

Wow congratulations girls, more BFP's!!!

Its not looking good for me, my temps dropped massively this morning so i guess AF will be here soon. Short LP again as well.

Will try again next cycle, when i will actually be in the same country as DH the whole of my fertile period for once! Then if i have another crazily short LP gonna go to the docs and talk it through with them.

Good luck to everyone still waiting to test , lots of babydust!

xx

Can I ask you guys a question? At what stage did your implantation bleeding start? In like how many says before AF was due?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->