*~**~NOVEMBER 2011 TESTING THREAD*~*~165 lucky testers!**30 BFP!

So who all got their 11/11/11 BFPs? I tried, but a BFN. Oh well. AF hasn't arrived, so who knows?!

I think I might be out for the 2nd time. :nope: I wish I never had a MC in the first place. My AF was due on 15th November. It looks like came on this morning. That means 3 days too early which I never ever had before! Weird. I dont think it is implantation bleeding because is that not only when you wipe and you see it?

Hey ladies, ad is due nov. 24. Hubbub and I are hoping November is our month!

I think I might be out for the 2nd time. :nope: I wish I never had a MC in the first place. My AF was due on 15th November. It looks like came on this morning. That means 3 days too early which I never ever had before! Weird. I dont think it is implantation bleeding because is that not only when you wipe and you see it?

:hugs: sorry she got you hun. I've never had IB but from what I hear it's usually so light that only when you wipe and either light brown or light pink and lasts 1-2 days. What did your's look like? If it's red then it is AF I'm afraid. Have you tested to rule it out?

Looks like i'm out then, and she made me wait and let me get all excited only to crush my dreams this evening :cry:

Looks like i'm out then, and she made me wait and let me get all excited only to crush my dreams this evening :cry:

sorry to hear that! :hugs:

I hate it when AF shows up late for no apparent reason other than to taunt us :grr:

I tested on 11/11/11 and got a BFN! :-( Although I was testing 2 days early with an early response HPT. This is my first cycle ttc so not 100% sure when to expect AF? Going to be a bit more patient and test again next week if still no sign. Waiting is easier said than done though! Good luck to everyone:dust:

I am on here for today.. af was due yesterday and there is no sign of her... trying to hold off testing to be sure she isnt coming!!!!! I really hope that i can join all those fantastic November :bfp: s

I am on here for today.. af was due yesterday and there is no sign of her... trying to hold off testing to be sure she isnt coming!!!!! I really hope that i can join all those fantastic November :bfp: s

Fingers crossed for you!! :)

:hugs: sorry she got you hun. I've never had IB but from what I hear it's usually so light that only when you wipe and either light brown or light pink and lasts 1-2 days. What did your's look like? If it's red then it is AF I'm afraid. Have you tested to rule it out?
Its basically normal like AF which is fine. What i just don't get is that it is 3 days too early Never happened to me before.

Its basically normal like AF which is fine. What i just don't get is that it is 3 days too early Never happened to me before.

Maybe you ovulated slightly earlier than usual this cycle. Certain things can change the length of your cycle, including diet and stress (and judging from my experience, even just DTD) can change it.

I've never had implantation bleeding.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->