*~**~NOVEMBER 2011 TESTING THREAD*~*~165 lucky testers!**30 BFP!

Got my IUI done yesterday and today, I'm testing on my birthday, on the 28th.. Please girls wish me luck!! xoxo

:hugs: to those that got the :witch: She's due to make here appearance in my body today. I'm fully expecting her to show up because I tested yesterday at 14 DPO and got a BFN.

I am sorry to everyone the :witch: has gotten lately :hugs: Good Luck during your next cycle!!!

:hugs: to all those who got AF

Good luck to all those still waiting to test!

The witch showed up yesterday, right on schedule. :( That's me out this month, but at least I didn't have to waste a test.

Here goes cycle 23.

Sorry to all the ladies that AF got. :hugs: Onto the next cycle!

Greenpear - How are you feeling??

:witch: just flew in. On to cycle 8, but I'll be sticking around this thread to see who all gets their :bfp: though.

Congrats to the new BFPs!! Sorry to those AF has gotten.

Watery CM today...Ov is right around the corner hopefully and into the TWW again. And this cycle DH and I will be together both before and after ov. Here's hoping we'll catch the egg this time around! :)

Naneth.Estel and JehovasGrace - :hugs: sorry she got you girls, I wish you all the best of luck for the next cycle and sending prayers and wishes via express mail :flower:

Lisa - still spotting, today it's brown. I felt really down but then went for a long 1 hr run and now I feel a ton better. I'm ready for MC I think. Last cycle I hoped too much, but this one I know my body well, and I'm familiar with the whole process of how my body goes through MC, so I'm just going to confirm with Doc on Monday. But emotionally I feel better now, running helped. I want to wish you hun the best possible outcome for November and sending lots of :dust: your way for a sticky bean

DBZ34 - good luck catching the eggie!!!

baby5hopeful - hopefully your 2ww will be worth waiting for :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"