*~**~NOVEMBER 2011 TESTING THREAD*~*~165 lucky testers!**30 BFP!

:hugs::hugs: Greenpear.
And btw, my friend spotted through her entire pregnancy and had a beautiful baby girl at term. Sometimes if you have a thick lining, you can continue to spot as the baby burrows in. GL tomorrow.

No AF and no BFP...still waiting......Baby Dust to those still waiting. Congratulations to all of you who got a BFP!!! Sending hope to all the AFs! May next month be your month!!

Try and stay positive greenpear! Good luck at the dr tomorrow let us know how it goes. :hugs:

yaaay...what a great thread...im in...put me down for nov 29th!!!

JehovasGrace, Lisa, echo - thank you all very much for kind wishes and prayers. I'm likewise sending my prayers and wishes to you ladies to either have your wishes fulfilled this cycle or the next :flower:

echo - thanks hun - that would be the best outcome possible, but I'm also trying to be ready for everything, and because my last MC in Sept evolved in exactly the same way, I'm not too hopeful. Thank you for kind wishes either way - the same to you.

I think I might be out for the 2nd time. :nope: I wish I never had a MC in the first place. My AF was due on 15th November. It looks like came on this morning. That means 3 days too early which I never ever had before! Weird. I dont think it is implantation bleeding because is that not only when you wipe and you see it?

:hugs: sorry she got you hun. I've never had IB but from what I hear it's usually so light that only when you wipe and either light brown or light pink and lasts 1-2 days. What did your's look like? If it's red then it is AF I'm afraid. Have you tested to rule it out?
Its basically normal like AF which is fine. What i just don't get is that it is 3 days too early Never happened to me before.

Maybe you ovulated slightly earlier than usual this cycle. Certain things can change the length of your cycle, including diet and stress (and judging from my experience, even just DTD) can change it.

I've never had implantation bleeding.

Ya when I found I was pregnant before my MC I didn't have any inplabtation bleeding either do I think you are right. I must have had early O. I never really know when I have to be honest. All a bit messed up now. I think I just can't plan for baby. Planning probably makes it worse and I will never get pregnant u have the feeling.

Anyway this is the witch for me this month again. :( I think I might give it a real for a few months.

janine0187, I'm so sorry AF got you. Maybe you could try NTNP for a while? Might take the pressure off until you're ready to go all out again, but you might still get a surprise BFP! Anyway, whatever you decide to do, good luck!
:hugs:

JehovasGrace, Lisa, echo - thank you all very much for kind wishes and prayers. I'm likewise sending my prayers and wishes to you ladies to either have your wishes fulfilled this cycle or the next :flower:

echo - thanks hun - that would be the best outcome possible, but I'm also trying to be ready for everything, and because my last MC in Sept evolved in exactly the same way, I'm not too hopeful. Thank you for kind wishes either way - the same to you.

:hugs: Hope everything will be ok!!

So! After some very important calculations ](*,) I've figured I'll probably test on the 20th or so. Can we move my "unknown" date to then? This has been the weirdest month for me after getting AF WAY early (17 day cycle, WHAT?!?) and not having a clue what was going on, but I got a positive OPK and managed to get some BD'ing in around the right times.

Congrats to all the newly knocked up! :happydance::wohoo:

Hello all, thanks for this post and congrats to all the BFPs! I will be testing November 27!

Congrats everyone with BFPs and baby dust to everyone testing!!
I'm testing on november 24th - if I can wait that long lol

Almost time for testing..trying not to stress but it's so hard not too! Still been cramping and nauseated but it could be all in my head. If I dont get my BFP this time, I will be ready next cycle. I ordered preseed since I heard good things about it! And my doctor also wants me back after this try. So FX!! Baby dust to us all!!!

The wicked witch managed to get me over the weekend... Onto next month...

Got IUI done for the second time, on the 12th and 13th. I want to go to my mom's place during the TWW. It's like a 3 hour drive. Would it be safe to travel?

Tested Saturday, Sunday and this morning. All BFN :(

Guess I will be joining the December testing thread now. Good luck to the rest of you!

Hi Ladies! I got my AF today! Congrats to all the BFPs & Baby Dust to the rest of us!! On to next month.

Sorry to hear about AF showing her dreaded face! Stay positive and hopefully you will get you BFPs next month!
LuluSS- Don't give up yet if there is no presence of AF! ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->