*~**~NOVEMBER 2011 TESTING THREAD*~*~165 lucky testers!**30 BFP!

Tested today :bfn: :(
Congrats to all the ladies who got their :bfp:'s!!!!
Baby dust to those that are testing! Good luck ladies!!

Sorry to hear about AF showing her dreaded face! Stay positive and hopefully you will get you BFPs next month!
LuluSS- Don't give up yet if there is no presence of AF! ;)

Thanks, but I am pretty sure she will show. She is due on Wednesday. This happens every month. I end up testing everyday from 10DPO until 14DPO when AF shows, and she always shows. I have very strong AF symptoms normally, so I can tell :(

janine0187, I'm so sorry AF got you. Maybe you could try NTNP for a while? Might take the pressure off until you're ready to go all out again, but you might still get a surprise BFP! Anyway, whatever you decide to do, good luck!
:hugs:

What's NTNP?

janine0187, I'm so sorry AF got you. Maybe you could try NTNP for a while? Might take the pressure off until you're ready to go all out again, but you might still get a surprise BFP! Anyway, whatever you decide to do, good luck!

What's NTNP?

Not Try/Not Prevent

Oh ok. Yeah I'd say that's what I will have to do otherwise I don't keep my mind if getting pregnant. I'm in such a mood this evening because of all this. I think I need to take a break from conceiving and just the way the first time it worked... Don't plan it at all.

Can u move me back to the 20th. i am too nervous to test on the 18th. Sorry im annoying.

Can u move me back to the 20th. i am too nervous to test on the 18th. Sorry im annoying.

I'm due to test on the 20th, too, but I was thinking if AF hadn't shown by then I would wait until Thanksgiving. But, we'll see. The urge to POAS might overpower me.
Good luck to you!

I'm due to test on the 20th, too, but I was thinking if AF hadn't shown by then I would wait until Thanksgiving. But, we'll see. The urge to POAS might overpower me.
Good luck to you!

Yay we can be testing buddies! AF i's due that day for me as well. Hope she stays away! I'm super nervous. I don't think I can wait until thanksgiving! Haha good luck!!!

What's NTNP?

Not Try/Not Prevent

Oh ok. Yeah I'd say that's what I will have to do otherwise I don't keep my mind if getting pregnant. I'm in such a mood this evening because of all this. I think I need to take a break from conceiving and just the way the first time it worked... Don't plan it at all.

I am trying the NTNP for the next two cycles. Everyone keeps telling me that once you stop "trying" you will get pregnant. So we will see!

What a great thread! I joined a few days ago, can you put me down for unknown.

Sprinkling baby dust to everyone <3 :dust:

Bon18 and froliky2011 - :hugs: sorry she got you girls I wish you lot's of luck and :dust: for the next cycle

jmandrews - you're not annoying hun. I know how unpleasant it is to see those bfn's all the time so I totally understand :hugs:

Good luck to all testing within today/tomorrow!!!!

Praying for you greenpear. Hoping this little baby is around for the long haul :)

Thanks hun, I hope so too - urine test at Dr. office confirmed that I'm pg, so he sent me for bloods and also u/s - which showed sac and yolk sac but no baby so u/s tech said I am around 5 weeks and it might be too early...hope I get it re-scheduled and next time get to see a baby with heart beat.

Hey everyone! I started getting + OPK's 2 days ago, and they were STRONG positives. So tonight I got a wild hair and decided to test early... :bfp:.
I couldn't believe it!

Hi Everyone!!! This is my 1st month of trying a forum and 5th month of TTC!! Hopefully Nov will be a good month for everyone!! **BABY DUST**:hugs:

Hey everyone! I started getting + OPK's 2 days ago, and they were STRONG positives. So tonight I got a wild hair and decided to test early... :bfp:.
I couldn't believe it!

great news congrats!

I like it when the number of BFPs on this thread at a higher number than the date so you have kept this up!! H&H 9months x

I couldn't believe it!

Congratulations, hope you have a happy and healthy 9 months:flower:

love your keep on swimming attitude bon18!!!

Thank you... I've noticed that if you stay positive so do the people around you... That and every month that AF shows I go and indulge in one thing I'd have to give up if I got a BFP... Like going for sushi with the DH...

i tested at 10 dpo on frer and got bfn so so sad :nope:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"