*~**~NOVEMBER 2011 TESTING THREAD*~*~165 lucky testers!**30 BFP!

I just used regular lube you buy in a drug store....why is preseed better?

I just used regular lube you buy in a drug store....why is preseed better?

supposed to be safer for the spermies... there is something in lube that kills sperm apparently. I don't know if it makes that much of a difference though

Hmmm I'm not sure about that...on the lube it says that it's not a spermicide and it worked for us and we always used that stuff....but I guess preseed would be more sperm friendly? Or maybe it's just advertisement for people to buy it? It's kind of expensive...

Ok so AF is due tomorrow and I'm so nervous. I really don't want it to show but i feel like its going to and that I'm never going to get a bfp. Have no symptoms of either bfp or af. Part of me just wants to go buy a test and get it done with, but I'm not sure i could handle a bfn. Uuuugggghhhh i hate the waiting!!!

Sorry for being so negative, just needed to get it off my chest.

Good luck!!!!! FX'd that everything turns out great and the test will be worth it! :dust:

wow so looks like preseed really does work thanks for the replies.

so af didn't arrive today but I'm sure she is on her way. I've had nothing but bfn test and I'm cramping so now I have to wait for her to come and start all over again :(

Hi, you can remove me, got my BFP on the 18th, but unfortunatley we have lost our baby. I am so heart broken:cry: Good luck to anyone else due for testing, and happy and healthy 9months to those who are pegnant x

So sorry to hear of your loss Lyndsay49:hugs:

Louise - I am 5 weeks tomorrow. Still testing like a crazy woman! What about you? I've read lots of people say that their MS kicked in at around 6 weeks so I am trying not to stress about lack of symptoms just yet. I did sleep for nearly 12 hours last night though, and normally I am an 7 hour girl!

Boobs are a bit sore and lumpy, and I have lots of CM:blush: Oh I forgot to add that I am breaking out massively! Usually have OK skin but since a day or two before BFP I started getting big, painful spots on lower cheeks and jawline. Today they are a bit better and I almost feel bad about complaining about them lol! Definitely NOT attractive though!

:flower:Goodluck to everyone waiting or testing, and :hugs: to those that got AF.

I would honestly recommend the Honey and Cinnamon thing, I think it paid a major part, plus it makes your skin glow! I know there have been a lot of success stories with preseed but I think it might not have agreed with me. TMI but after 11 months trying DH & I were abit bored with DTD, so I usually lubed up and went for it:wacko: This month we decided to make more of an effort, and er got my natural juices flowing, and maybe that did the trick?

Anyway this has turned into the longest post in the world!

:dust:

Hi, you can remove me, got my BFP on the 18th, but unfortunatley we have lost our baby. I am so heart broken:cry: Good luck to anyone else due for testing, and happy and healthy 9months to those who are pegnant x

I am so so sorry hun. I know how much it hurts to lose your baby so soon after waiting so long for them to come into your life. :hugs: Please take care of yourself :cry:

:hugs: lyndsay. I'm so sorry to hear that.

AFM: BFN this morning at 12 DPO. Had a rumbly belly for a bit and was feeling like AF might be trying to show up, but that's stopped. Which is good, because she was knocking on my door a little early. Had a tiny bit of spotting today too. I usually don't spot before AF. Normally, she just shows up full force with little warning. So, I'm not sure what to make of it. Temp still elevated (sitting at 99.0), but I still have this cold, so maybe it's up because of the illness. I dunno. I guess I'm still playing the waiting game. AF due on the 1st, I'll probably go out and buy another test that day if AF doesn't show her face first.

Still hoping for a BFP, but I'm not sure how likely it is at the moment....

So sorry to hear of your loss Lyndsay49:hugs:

Louise - I am 5 weeks tomorrow. Still testing like a crazy woman! What about you? I've read lots of people say that their MS kicked in at around 6 weeks so I am trying not to stress about lack of symptoms just yet. I did sleep for nearly 12 hours last night though, and normally I am an 7 hour girl!

Boobs are a bit sore and lumpy, and I have lots of CM:blush: Oh I forgot to add that I am breaking out massively! Usually have OK skin but since a day or two before BFP I started getting big, painful spots on lower cheeks and jawline. Today they are a bit better and I almost feel bad about complaining about them lol! Definitely NOT attractive though!

:flower:Goodluck to everyone waiting or testing, and :hugs: to those that got AF.

I would honestly recommend the Honey and Cinnamon thing, I think it paid a major part, plus it makes your skin glow! I know there have been a lot of success stories with preseed but I think it might not have agreed with me. TMI but after 11 months trying DH & I were abit bored with DTD, so I usually lubed up and went for it:wacko: This month we decided to make more of an effort, and er got my natural juices flowing, and maybe that did the trick?

Anyway this has turned into the longest post in the world!

:dust:
Im the same iv done a few tests but since the clear blue dig incident im not bothering anymore iv been through 2 mc's in the past so im really scared but im the same tired sore boobs lots of cm have tiny boughts of queasiness but until i have the first scan done and ok i cant relax i will be 5 weeks 6 days tomorrow i remember with my first the symptoms kicked in about 6 weeks good luck and h & h pregnancy

Sorry for your loss :-(

oh no lyndsay. I am so sorry. this is such sad news. Wish there was something i could say or do to make feel better. I hope you have a speedy healthy recovery. You will get another bfp and be the best mama! keeping you in my prayers.

Lyndsay- So sorry too hear about your loss. But keep your head up. I m/c at 5 weeks in October and less than a month later I found out I was pregnant again. Everything feels "better" this time around and although I'm still nervous I think everything will be fine this time around. It can happen! Fingers Crossed for you and wishing you all the best.

Aww, I'm soo soo sorry to hear this, hopefully you will get another bfp v.soon and that one will be a sticky little bun xx :hugs: :flower:

ugh feeling crampy AF on the way i am sure of it! so sad isnt due til friday. dont know why i am crampy so early

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->