• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

*~**~NOVEMBER 2011 TESTING THREAD*~*~165 lucky testers!**30 BFP!

Tomorrow is the last day of November... praying we get a couple more BFPs! :) Just wanted to say thank you for everyone support this month, you made a difference in my life... Good Luck to everyone headed to December and congrats again to all the mamas to be H&H 9 Months! :hugs: :dust:

Thank you for your support as well jmandrews!

skml - :hugs: good luck in December dear!

Temp dip this morning...I think AF is on her way and she'll show up right on time... :(

I was right. She showed her face today, but at least I was ready for her. :( I'm out until February, but I'm still rooting for all you lovely ladies who didn't get your BFP this month! Hopefully I can join you all soon. :)

Okay, I'm going to have to move to the December thread...no AF yet (although it wasn't due to start until today at the earliest, and I'm trying to extend my luteal phase this month), and I'm getting HPTs where I *think* I can see a faint line, but DH says nothing is there, and my temp has dropped 2 days in a row, so that's probably not a good sign.

Congratulations to the 30 ladies tha got their :bfp: this month - one for each day of the month!!

For those of you who didn't I look forward to seeing you in the December thread. F'xd for lots of crimbo BFPs.

:hug::dust:

Hey everyone so AF hasnt showed up yet and she was due yesterday. But not getting to excited just yet cuz last cycle was a little wierd so she could show up tomorrow. im gonna wait til friday to test just so i dont waste any money and also so dh doesnt get over excited for nothing.

For those of you that are interested, here's a link to the December thread I started. I know there are a few spread around the board, but I know at least a few of the ladies came over after their November cycles! The more the merrier! We already have one BFP! :) Congratulations again to the lucky ladies that got their BFP's in November! So happy for you all!

December Thread

This looks fun :) I'm on November 5th as well... Must be a popular date! Is it when your expected AF or a week later?

Omg this is the one I started when me and bunch of us got bfp's - Shterr you followed the next month! :happydance:

Haha! Yes! I was hoping you'd see it too GP! Look at all the familiar names on the first page! Love it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"